Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
Hi can someone be kind enough to give me a discount code for Brittany ferries :)

Mar 15, 2017
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B ML T-780
Exp
Since 2017
Hi can someone be kind enough to give me a discount code for Brittany ferries :)
This is great timing, we're currently Merville-Franceville and thinking of taking the ferry back instead of heading up to the tunnel. We got a quote yesterday for £264 to Portsmouth on Sunday which is pretty pricey if you ask me. Would it be possible to have a code too please? (I didn't even think that would exist until I read this).

Deleted User
This is great timing, we're currently Merville-Franceville and thinking of taking the ferry back instead of heading up to the tunnel. We got a quote yesterday for £264 to Portsmouth on Sunday which is pretty pricey if you ask me. Would it be possible to have a code too please? (I didn't even think that would exist until I read this).

PM with code on its way

OP
OP
Bart

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
I should of said in my op that I was booking my sailing from santander to Cork in Ireland via https://www.brittanyferries.ie as that is a different site than the UK >>Europe site do codes even exist?? And if so I take it I would have to get a code from someone who has it for that route / website??

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Deleted User
I should of said in my op that I was booking my sailing from santander to Cork in Ireland via https://www.brittanyferries.ie as that is a different site than the UK >>Europe site do codes even exist?? And if so I take it I would have to get a code from someone who has it for that route / website??

There is no mention of Club Voyage on that website so I do not think that there is a separate Irish one, have you tried the one you have been given? I have a CV membership number for Spain if that is different to the one you have.

OP
OP
Bart

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
There is no mention of Club Voyage on that website so I do not think that there is a separate Irish one, have you tried the one you have been given? I have a CV membership number for Spain if that is different to the one you have.
Yip tried it already thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back