Rally Chat Bridlington 2024? (1 Viewer)

Oct 30, 2016
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Le voyageur 8.5
Exp
On 3rd van so not a total newbie....
Was it my imagination or was there a rally organised for Bridlington in May/June?

I am sure we booked it, but can't find any record anywhere?

Am I going mad?

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
Was it my imagination or was there a rally organised for Bridlington in May/June?

I am sure we booked it, but can't find any record anywhere?

Am I going mad?
Yes you have booked and deposit is payed 2nd of October check your pms
I did not see the point in listing the rally on here as it was already full from last years list đź‘Ť

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 6, 2021
Funster No
MH
hymer b class mct
Yes you have booked and deposit is payed 2nd of October check your pms
I did not see the point in listing the rally on here as it was already full from last years list đź‘Ť
Just wondered, where the rallie in Bridlington is held, as I was born in Brid, still have family there and visit regular. But now we have the motorhome we are always looking for places to stay. So far done the CAMC site a couple of times, the odd CL/CS site, and the big site on the outside, forget what it is called. Also, noticed a couple of pop up sites.

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
Just wondered, where the rallie in Bridlington is held, as I was born in Brid, still have family there and visit regular. But now we have the motorhome we are always looking for places to stay. So far done the CAMC site a couple of times, the odd CL/CS site, and the big site on the outside, forget what it is called. Also, noticed a couple of pop up sites.
Wilsthorpe Regatta field

Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.
Steve & Denis, balance of ÂŁ72 paid by BT today.

Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.
Really looking forward to Bridlingto Rally 2024! As I sit looking out of my window at the rain and wind, I can only wish for good weather! However, this isn't any old rally - This is the Bridlington Rally!!! IT ALWAYS RAINS! OH WELL! It will be good to see everyone. Will bring my b rolly and Kagoul!!
(y)::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back