Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
May 12, 2016
Blackwood Caerphilly
Funster No
MH
N&B Arto
Exp
Since 1986
Does anyone know where we can get a Brake pad sensor plug that comes from the loom. Currently trying breakers but no luck so far. Did try to join wires but ECU detecting wrong resistance. Have got someone to do repair but need plug. Have tried Europarts.
TIA

Jan 22, 2013
London SE
Funster No
MH
A class Adria vision I707
Exp
since 1971
You could check the resistant in the opposite wheel and put the necessary inline resistors in the cable going to the pads, cover the lot in heat shrink and the jobs is sorted,

Jun 6, 2022
Bottesford, Scunthorpe, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
The sensor detects when pads are worn by being worn down as well and shorting circuit, have you changed pads?, from what I can see (not changed them yet) the cable either comes part of the new pads on some versions or as a plug in sensor cable, again not done it yet but on some vehicles you have to reset the fault using a OBD reader to get the dash light off.

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Although, I'm told, it's not an MOT failure, I just cut my old one off and replaced both ends with spade connectors.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
The circuit will either be open or closed. No set resistance. Join wires together or keep them apart.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back