Best discounts for a new purchase (1 Viewer)

Sep 30, 2021
Funster No
MH
Looking
Hi, I am looking around for a new Adria Coral, happy to wait for a factory order, but no part exchange, so looking to secure the best discount, so can anybody recommend a dealer who is generous with their discounts please, and what sort of reduction is general at the moment please?

Jul 11, 2016
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo TL680g
Exp
returnee
I would suggest that you also consider their reputation for good service and warranty support. That will be worth much more to you than a bot of extra discount

OP
OP
gab.es.06
Sep 30, 2021
Funster No
MH
Looking
Thanks, I will obviously also take this into account along with the deal.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Cheshirecat57

Free Member
Feb 3, 2018
Mid Cheshire
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years on and off
Discounts are rarer than Unicorn Pooh I would think
I imagine most Adria dealers will have pre-sold a lot of their 2022 allocation

Start with Brownhills IMO to test the “discount” water

Good luck

Jul 11, 2016
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo TL680g
Exp
returnee
As an FYI = a friend of mine had an order for an Adria caravan with a dealer at a really great price - after waiting 6 months for it and the dealer unable to give a definite delivery date and only vague suggestions of when it might arrive he had to cancel the order and pay top dollar at a dealer who had one in stock.

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
Unfortunately it’s probably not the best time to be looking for discounts as there appears to be a shortage of vehicles available.

We were at two manufacturers last week and both had waiting times of 18 months and an even longer wait in the UK dealerships.

Jul 13, 2020
Leicester
Funster No
MH
'Inbetweeners'
Exp
Newbie. Motor home experience began on 1/8/2020.
Discounts are rarer than Unicorn Pooh I would think
I imagine most Adria dealers will have pre-sold a lot of their 2022 allocation

Start with Brownhills IMO to test the “discount” water

Good luck

I have 6 bags of Unicorn poo for sale if anyone is interested

phillipsheila

Free Member
Jun 23, 2020
Swansea, Wales, UK
Funster No
MH
autotrail 660se
Exp
since 2000. 18 motorhomes and counting
With a bag im buying of jim

Jul 28, 2021
British South West Somerset
Funster No
MH
Rapido Dreamer PVC
Exp
Minimal
Hi, I am looking around for a new Adria Coral, happy to wait for a factory order, but no part exchange, so looking to secure the best discount, so can anybody recommend a dealer who is generous with their discounts please, and what sort of reduction is general at the moment please?
With the Worldwide shortage of Chips closing some base vehicle manufacturers it could be a very long wait. I reckon you will get a minimum discount given the rarity of stock and a massively long wait. I placed a factory order July 2021 and could well be 2023 before it arrives and even if it does I suspect many of the chip dependent extras I ordered will not be present.

Jonno1103

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2017
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
F Line F70
Exp
Since 2012
Brownhills will only receive 4 Coral Supremes between now and April 2022 and most if not all coachbuilders have full order books. In the current climate discounts are very, very rare... yes the market is slowing a little but no one in the industry is expecting anything like pre Covid demand until 2023.

It's still very much a sellers market. Expect to pay between £81k - £85k for a new Coral Supreme, factory order or not.

GMC in Shrewsbury are only taking enquiries & Tyne Valley don't really offer arriving stock figures but again prices for the Supremes will be in excess of £80k. The Coral Access XL is around £73k.

Matrix Supremes are pushing £90k at the moment.

As an example of the current state of affairs... Friend of mine sold his 2020 AT F62 back to Brownhills at the beginning of the month as they wanted to return to caravanning... The dealer had sold it for over £1000 more than he originally paid for it even before he'd driven it to back to them. The van we bought in June 2020 is now £8k more expensive.

You may get a few years worth of servicing and hab checks out of dealers but don't expect any discount on the price, punters are queuing up for them and that queue is getting disorderly.

OP
OP
gab.es.06
Sep 30, 2021
Funster No
MH
Looking
Thanks for all of this, I will put my spec together and see what I get offered.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back