Berker Switch (1 Viewer)

Apr 17, 2016
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic E Line
Exp
Since March 2004
Can anyone please suggest where I may be able to buy a switch like the one in the picture, but in bright chrome, to match switches fitted in Carthago motorhomes? I have spoken to AB Components but they are unable to help as none of their distributors in the UK have bought this switch from them so there is no stock in the UK. Apparently someone would have to buy a minimum of 10 from them. ( For information I can buy other "colours" but not bright chrome) I guess it would have to come from Germany if any one has any ideas. For clarification it is a 12 volt switch (a 240 volt version also available but I need the 12V version) It has a red LED light as shown fitted in it and I also need a frame for it. I have asked Camper UK but they are also unable to help.

Attachments

• Berker Switch.jpg
    Berker Switch.jpg
    450.8 KB · Views: 129

gerry mcg

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2016
Glasgow, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Globecar 600L Revn
Exp
since 2016
Last edited:

gerry mcg

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2016
Glasgow, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Globecar 600L Revn
Exp
since 2016
OP
OP
Lazyboy
Apr 17, 2016
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic E Line
Exp
Since March 2004
Thanks for all the replies. I have just managed to find the part number which was given to me by AB Components. (937622518) for the switch which according to them is in bright chrome. It looks like I shall have to wait until I collect the van to confirm either Berker or CBE. (Although from memory and looking at the pictures on line they do appear to be Berker) TeeMyob, if the surround is suitable for my requirements, how much would you want for it?
Once again to all who replied, many thanks.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back