Benidorm adventure (1 Viewer)

Deleted User
Travelling to Benidorm over Easter. Has anyone any suggestions of routes minimilising tolls through France and Spain. Appreciate any help

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Aug 7, 2007
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 195
Exp
since 1975
When we are travelling to Benidorm, we take the center route via Limoges and Toulouse, avoid all the tolls very and use the main roads, lots of very nice aires on route. Our two favourites are (1) Aubigny sur Nere and (2) the one in Grissoles( just north of Toulouse !!
Will be doing it again at the end of August !!

OP
OP

Deleted User
Thank you
A very detailed and imformative link
Very very helpful

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
@tonka
Just read your suggested route.

Very useful as we are planning to travel that way next February.

Thanks.(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 5, 2017
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Newbies
Are funsters still happy to go to Calais? With all that's going on I'm thinking I'd rather go Cherbourg route. Might even avoid NW France and go to Santander.
Couple friends are lorry drivers and reports from Calais are not good. Certainly won't be parking within 2 hours of the place.

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Why all the fuss, just set your sat nav to your final destination and select avoid tolls, simples! Then just wander as you please, you'll get there!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
Are funsters still happy to go to Calais? With all that's going on I'm thinking I'd rather go Cherbourg route. Might even avoid NW France and go to Santander. friends are lorry drivers and reports from Calais are not good. Certainly won't be parking within 2 hours of the place.

We passed through 4 weeks ago, all was fine, has something happened that we've missed on the news? hope not as we expect to be there again later in the week on the way home.
Cheers
Ed

Apr 5, 2017
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Newbies
We passed through 4 weeks ago, all was fine, has something happened that we've missed on the news? hope not as we expect to be there again later in the week on the way home.
Cheers
Ed
The issues seem to be uk bound, as I'm sure you know.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back