Barcelona (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Abgs

Free Member
May 10, 2020
Funster No
MH
Carthago
We stayed here. Its about 30 mins away from Barcelona,but they run a bus to the city centre thriugh out the day.
Camping BARCELONA
+34 937 90 47 20

The campsite were running a free shuttle bus to the rail station in Mataro every 30 mins this summer. Train into town takes you to Plaza Catalunya. I think the campsite bus to town was only once a day. Note .. the beach is the otherside of a busy road. The campsite shuttle drops you about a mile or so up the road at the first safe crossing place to get to beach.

Mar 1, 2021
Guardamar del Segura, Spain
Funster No
MH
Adria Sonic 700i SL
Camping Barcelona at Mataro is 100%, great links to the city with either their shuttle bus to the station or the direct coach to the city centre and you can take dogs on their buses as well

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 7, 2022
34390 Saint-Étienne-d'Albagnan, France
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome 70
Exp
We stayed there a few weeks ago, a good bus into the center of Barcelona, the only thing to watch out for is the bus did not drop us off at the official pickup point, so we nearly missed it on the return trip. Our fault we just made a note of where we were dropped off and waited there, even though we had a piece of paper describing the correct pickup point.

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
We were there in low season the shuttle buses were free in High season they charge
I was using a mobility scooter then and they swapped buses over as one of their buses couldn't be accessed as long as I told them the day before
Love the site and the pool

Hate the road outside

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back