Jan 15, 2019
Cambridgeshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 986F
Exp
Getting there!
Back after a couple of years off… Older and possibly wiser 😆

Work commitments and a geriatric cat unable to be left for too long gave us very little time away so selling up seemed the best thing to do while prices were strong. To keep it simple we contacted the dealer we purchased from and after 3 years came out even… result!

Almost 2 years later and 2 granddaughters added to the family making me feel particularly old at times! Sadly the cat passed a few months ago at nearly 20 years old but every cloud and all that decided a couple of weeks ago to start looking for a new MH 😀

Based on previous Fun discussions we wanted something slightly older that could be fettled with and fancied an A-Class. To cut a long story short we picked up a 2005 Rapido 986f A-Class yesterday, going to take some getting used to compared to the newer Bessacarr we had previously but a very nice MH with some bits to improve on so it ticks all the boxes.

Here to pick your brains, brace yourselves!!

Holly's mum

Funster
Jan 29, 2017
nr Huntingdon, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
:welbak:

Sorry to hear about your cat, nearly 20 is a good age but hard to lose them :cry:

Have fun with your new motorhome :smiley:

There are still some places at the Swaffham Rally end of next month if you wanted a rally not too far from you and there will be plenty of people there to pick the brains of and discuss fettling with. I think there is still a space at the follow on rally at Thorpe-le-Soken too if you wanted a longer trip out.

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
:welbak:
I think there is still a space at the follow on rally at Thorpe-le-Soken too if you wanted a longer trip out.

Sorry but the Thorpe Rally is now full, last space went yesterday ... You should be able to book a pitch on the campsite though, but not at the rally price ...

Enjoy your re incarnation.....lol

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back