Back to a motorhome. (1 Viewer)

Oct 19, 2017
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Class C?
Exp
Returning to a motorhome.
Hi, we are just back to the joys of buying an ancient motorhome. We've bought an Autocruise Vista, which is bigger on the inside than the outside! It has some issues and I need to learn about its heating system! I look forward to being educated. Cheers John.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Welcome to the fun house ... :)

Nice MH too, an excellent starter van! (y)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Welcome to Motorhome Fun, any questions just ask that's what the forum is all about.
:welcomesign:

OP
OP
J
Oct 19, 2017
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Class C?
Exp
Returning to a motorhome.
Hi and thanks for the welcome! I had a camper, my first, a few years back. It was a German transit based coach built, short, Luton style gutless rust bucket! Well, a bit unfair! The chassis was sound but the cab was melting and it would plod along until a hill was encountered, then it was a case of juggling between 2nd and 3rd gear, either revving madly or dying a death! We sold it and bought a small caravan, which gave us the freedom of a car when we got somewhere, but lost us the ability to hide away anywhere we chose and the convenience of being self contained. Now wanting to spend more time traveling and less working (touch wood) we hope to visit Ireland, Scotland (where I bought the van. 600 mile first drive to get home!) and the Continent, with the Isle of Man penciled i for either the Classic or TT next year. (I am a life long motorcyclist). This little van is a tardis! It is only 15 feet long but spacious and has everything we need. Just waiting for Brian to depart so I can go and see what I have bought!!!

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
animated WelcomeGroupSmiley.gif

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!