Bürstner Ixeo Plus it 875g (1 Viewer)

Oct 1, 2017
Funster No
Hi Everyone (First Post)

Not got a motorhome yet but have been looking at a second hand Burstner Elegance with island bed, don't intend purchasing until March so lots of investigating to do.
I've been looking for a couple of months now and had a mooch around the Lincoln show and a look at Emm Bee showroom, what I've never come across is the IXEO plus it 875g tag axle, I've seen a few already sold but that's it. Are they that good that everyone's keeping hold of them? Or was there a problem so they just didn't sell many? It looks slightly smaller than the Elegances but still has the big garage and island bed which I'm looking for.
Does anyone know where I can find one? Sorry for all the questions but it's got me intrigued.

Regards
Mark

Oct 29, 2012
essex
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9090df
Exp
20 years (unless you count my dads VW which makes it 52 years with a few gaps!!)
Hi Mark
Welcome to the nuthouse.
Don't know the model but it ticks 2 of my boxes. if I had to stray from Rapido I would like to go Burstner and for us, island bed is a must. (we have only had this one 6 months but would never go back) keep looking and if possible try before you buy. renting for a week may seem extravagant but it could save you shed loads when you realize that things you thought were important aren't and vice versa.
(make that 3 boxes. tag and huge payload ready for retirement and touring for 6 months at a time:D)

OP
OP
Rudski01
Oct 1, 2017
Funster No
Hi Cranky
Thanks for replying.
I should have said, we used to have a twin axle caravan which was our third, so have a good idea what we're looking for, but everything has a compromise, it unfortunately means you need to pay more money.
Going to the NEC next week to check out more layouts, but not falling for buying new ever again, I've lost way to much cash doing that over the years.
Cheers Mark

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Rudski01
Oct 1, 2017
Funster No
Hi Rob
Yep tried that, the mrs thinks I've got an illness, as all I seem to do is search motorhome dealers and autotrader:D2

OP
OP
Rudski01
Oct 1, 2017
Funster No
Hi
You mean Makems for £72.000? just a little out of our price range, I thought he'd moved onto a dealer now, thought I'd seen it re advertised for £76.000 might be wrong though

Oct 29, 2012
essex
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9090df
Exp
20 years (unless you count my dads VW which makes it 52 years with a few gaps!!)
What is a caravan?

OP
OP
Rudski01
Oct 1, 2017
Funster No
ha ha, yep got sick of setting up and taking down so ended up selling, treated the other half to a safari tent on top of the defender instead, that went down well, although some of the places you could wake up to in the morning was fantastic.::bigsmile:

Aug 28, 2017
Leicester
Funster No
MH
None at the mo.
Haha same as me mark ,the wife say what you looking at and surprise motorhomes ,looking at getting one next year ,off to the new soon :whistle:

OP
OP
Rudski01
Oct 1, 2017
Funster No
Well it seems to have drawn a complete blank with regards to the original question:banghead:, they must be like rocking horse doo doo, I'll see what I can turn over at the show next week.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back