Ayr (Scotland) promenade motorhome 'aire' (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
Hi yeah I think it's a good idea only thing is the council should have stopped other vehicles from driving through the parking area , maybe eventually after the trials they will do this , they have installed bins but don't see any water taps or disposable waste drains as yet , you can also park at the other end of the prom where the side road to the pier is this will be quieter, and a there's wee shop called ocean stores a minutes walk from here next to the flats well stocked shop with home baking very nice .

Jan 22, 2013
London SE
Funster No
MH
A class Adria vision I707
Exp
since 1971
Excellent forward thinking by Ayr county council in establishing an aire here, agreed a Black and grey water dump with fresh water would have been good, I would personally happily pay for those extra amenities,
When I visited it seemed to be very popular so hopefully the council will consider putting in the extra service
At some point,
The last few years a camper van had taken over a disabled parking spot on the promenade and spent the whole summer their camping much to the annoyance of the locals,
That the council just didn’t ban all motorhomes and instead put in some facilities is to be applauded,
Hopefully other seaside resorts will follow suit including ones south of the border,

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
and a there's wee shop called ocean stores a minutes walk from here next to the flats well stocked shop with home baking very nice .
and, from memory just around the corner from the hairdressers who also do vasectomies!:eek: Snip and Clip.:whistle2: OK, OK, OK, I know it's a dog grooming place but that disnae sound as good!:(

marchie

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner
and, from memory just around the corner from the hairdressers who also do vasectomies!:eek: Snip and Clip.:whistle2: OK, OK, OK, I know it's a dog grooming place but that disnae sound as good!:(
I couldn't keep up the payments on the loan I took to pay for my vasectomy. I've been threatened with reconnection ... :rolleyes:

Steve

marchie

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner
If you'd have asked nicely I would have sent you a gift of a tanner.(y) From what Elaine told me there may even have be some change oot o' that! :whistle2: :rofl:
Well, since you offered ... I'm also in arrears with the loan for the exorcism, and the lender has threatened me with repossession ... :unsure: :LOL:

Steve

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
Its started already :roflmto::dance2:

Jun 15, 2010
glasgow
Funster No
MH
banger autotrail
Exp
Excellent forward thinking by Ayr county council in establishing an aire here, agreed a Black and grey water dump with fresh water would have been good, I would personally happily pay for those extra amenities,
When I visited it seemed to be very popular so hopefully the council will consider putting in the extra service
At some point,
The last few years a camper van had taken over a disabled parking spot on the promenade and spent the whole summer their camping much to the annoyance of the locals,
That the council just didn’t ban all motorhomes and instead put in some facilities is to be applauded,
Hopefully other seaside resorts will follow suit including ones south of the border,
mince

May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
I couldn't keep up the payments on the loan I took to pay for my vasectomy. I've been threatened with reconnection ... :rolleyes:

Steve
Thank goodness that never happened, the thought of more mini Marchie's running about the place is scary.;)
in arrears with the loan for the exorcism
Well having met you now it's clear that didn't work, so your due a refund.:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back