Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
Evening all,does anybody know where i can get a awning for my rv,its my Winny Sun Voyager,as not got one fitted.Av a nice week,....:thumb:THE BANDIT.......

OP
OP
bandit

bandit

Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
thanks Peter

Good evening Peter,I have a awning rail running full length of my RV.There is no fitting on the side for an RV awning.So i will av a look round.Thanks for the info...THE BANDIT...:thumb:aka.PHIL

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Good evening Peter,I have a awning rail running full length of my RV.There is no fitting on the side for an RV awning.So i will av a look round.Thanks for the info...THE BANDIT...:thumb:aka.PHIL

The standard Fiamma awning has its own mounting brackets which bolt onto the side/roof of the van

If you have an awning rail, you can fit a Caravanstore which uses the C section rail on a caravan, same as your awning rail I would imagine, Caravanstores are manual roll ups unlike the Fiamma F45's which use a winding handle.

If you are going to the NEC have a chat to Darren or Glenn on the Fiamma stand.

Peter

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Caravanstor is very good but cannot be mounted very high as you have to reach it to put it in or out. It's intended for trailer caravans.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back