At last the van is finished ... (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
Love it well done. I do like the bull bar, where did you get it? I saw a ducato x250 with one in Spain but no one around to ask about it. Ignore the whingers re the bull bar. As the yanks say haters gonna hate. A mate has a Gypsy yours looks bigger than his though. Did yours start as a Gypsy?

OP
OP
Kev Dub

Kev Dub

Free Member
Jan 27, 2017
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Volkswagen colorado
Exp
Love it well done. I do like the bull bar, where did you get it? I saw a ducato x250 with one in Spain but no one around to ask about it. Ignore the whingers re the bull bar. As the yanks say haters gonna hate. A mate has a Gypsy yours looks bigger than his though. Did yours start as a Gypsy?

Cheers Glenn. The bull bar came off a company on eBay van style? I think. Took me ages to find one for a long nose T4 shorter ones are easier to find.
The colorado is larger than the Cheetah and the Gipsy. Saying that though they are both excellent machines in their own right.

Al-Di

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 15, 2014
prestwich
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil A Class
Exp
since 2013
very smart, I like to see the older ones given a new lease of life,(y)(y)

Oct 26, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C-Tourer
Exp
since 2001
Nice job.
Ignore the nea-sayer's, they have little else to do and love the attention their negativity draws.
:reel:.
Selling any of your plates?
Spud
I still have T4 DRX off my old T4, daft I know but it's the last bit of it that I still have:unsure:

Andy

Nov 8, 2014
DORSET
Funster No
MH
AutoSleeper Nuevo EK
Well done Kev,(y)
Just realised how boring most MH are. Think you have inspired me to do a bit of personalising on my Swift Rhythm.(Fiat Ducato based) I have livened up the interior with some red cushions but now see that I have a long way to go. I am looking for a new number plate.
Any chance of some photos of the interior?
Happy travelling Mi Amigo.(y)

Oct 29, 2012
essex
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9090df
Exp
20 years (unless you count my dads VW which makes it 52 years with a few gaps!!)
mind no pedestrians bang their head on that cycle rack when running out behind you.it needs some warning signs and flashing lights:LOL:
forgot to say, love the van

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
WOW, WOW, WOW. I love it. Can we see the other end inside too. Fabulous colour. (y)(y)(y):clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Rusty Pumper

Free Member
Mar 10, 2017
Funster No
Well, I must say that looks 'vantastic'!!! A lovely job! My last vehicle was a VW T5. Loved it, it drove beautifully, but I needed more space. I now have a lovely, (older) motorhome. Safe and happy driving in your lovely VW.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back