Micky 2 Bel's

Free Member
Jun 27, 2017
Kent
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Hi All.

I've got a rear fog light bulb not working, but for the life of me I cannot see how to change it without taking a lot of the back end off. I can only just about get my hand to the back of the light, there's got to be any easier way of changing this bulb.

Help greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Mick
Fog Light.jpg

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
I don't know for sure but, I'd hazard a guess that you unscrew & remove the light cluster above the fog light to gain proper access.

Remember though, its just a guess & I've been known to be wrong before but, that's where I'd start.

OP
OP
Micky 2 Bel's

Micky 2 Bel's

Free Member
Jun 27, 2017
Kent
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Thanks for the reply, but behind the light cluster are three very small holes just big enough to fit the wiring through let alone anything bigger.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
My 2012 tracker rear lights was just held in on spring clips. I found this on the internet and it worked for mine. (y)

"To remove the light you need to insert a small flat screwdriver between the plastic and the bottom edge of the light. I would place a cloth between the red plastic and the screwdriver so you do not mark the plastic. You will see a narrow slot in the base of the light. The light is held in place with a spring clip."

OP
OP
Micky 2 Bel's

Micky 2 Bel's

Free Member
Jun 27, 2017
Kent
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Hi MikeD

I will try and give that a go, but the light cluster on your 2012 are a lot different to mine. Thanks for posting.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back