Anyone know if these are any good, sterling b to b (1 Viewer)

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
There's no reserve.

The contact details on the listing are the correct ones for Sterling. If you were unsure you could always call them and confirm that it is actually their listing.

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
It does say, only 30 day warranty so maybe returns he's getting rid of

Cotswoldiver

Free Member
Sep 2, 2016
Beenham
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Broadway El D
Exp
newbie with MH, 9 years with VW Camper
I had the older version of this in my camper van and it was a great bit of kit. I never ran out of internal power off grid. In fact I had asked vanbitz to fit one to our Autosleeper Broadway - but as luck would have it, it wasn't needed and in total fairness it was the guys at vanbitz that told me the waeco kit already in place for the AC unit would already do the job I wanted the Sterling B2B unit to do. Also the advice from Sterling is very good

JimJams

Free Member
Aug 29, 2013
East Sussex / Kent
Funster No
MH
RV, A Class
Exp
since 2003
Generally great products.. We still supply & install them when required to certain motorhomes but now install the smaller compact 60a version instead which is why this is listed I can imagine as an end of line version.

looks to be Charles himself who of course is Mr Sterling but maybe like all these adverts worth and email over to them?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2003
Sterling products are generally very good, used on a lot of boats where battery reliability is essential. Even more difficult to bump start a boat than a motorhome. I have no experience of this particular model but use the baby one to trickle charge a reserve battery bank, it has proved to be effective and reliable.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
3 bidders now :Eeek:

The first one was me just to see if there was a reserve, I don't really want the thing.

Anyone owning up to being one of the others? :D2

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back