Any experience- Weinsberg Carabus 600 DQ (1 Viewer)

Jul 11, 2009
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Concorde Compact
Exp
Since I was 18.... 1996....
Hi all.

we have put a deposit down on a potential new camper to replace our Concorde Compact arriving I n May - not seen it yet !

On paper it seems to have everything we want and need and I can stand up in it ,which none of the standard height Ducato’s like Hymer Etc I have been able to.

Does anyone have any experience of these vans ?

Reviews seem good , I appreciate that we are moving from a Concorde built like a brick outhouse to a “lower “ van. But we don’t like all the fancy extras etc just want solid ,comfortable and plain interior !

I really wanted a VW Grand California but poor Payload killed that one !
Thanks ,

Daniel.

Oct 24, 2019
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Caracompact 600 MEG
Exp
5 years
Our Caracompact not a PVC, but in terms of build quality and general specifications we are very happy with Weinsberg as a brand. Part of Knaus group and lots of kit similar to that range, but having less “ bells and whistles “ it gave us a bigger payload.

OP
OP
danielf
Jul 11, 2009
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Concorde Compact
Exp
Thanks mapman

confirmed some of my impressions. We saw a low roof one last year and it seemed well put together.
Bells and whistles are great but if they have them already I would have no tinkering to do !
Daniel

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Not sure if it was the same model but we had a wee nosey in one while buying our new Knaus, I thought they looked pretty good quality for the price. At the time we had a Possl PVC and I’d say it was similar without having a good dig around our any research.
Knaus also own Morello so you could say you’re upgrading from your Concorde 😂😂

OP
OP
danielf
Jul 11, 2009
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Concorde Compact
Exp
Not sure if it was the same model but we had a wee nosey in one while buying our new Knaus, I thought they looked pretty good quality for the price. At the time we had a Possl PVC and I’d say it was similar without having a good dig around our any research.
Knaus also own Morello so you could say you’re upgrading from your Concorde 😂😂
Good to know thank you !

I hope we like it when it gets here !

Daniel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread