Another newbie (1 Viewer)

Aug 7, 2017
Worthing
Funster No
MH
Consort Oslo
Exp
Hi all, very new to this, but I have been getting a whole lot of useful info from the forums over the past couple of months and decided to stop stalking folk and join in. We got our motorhome at the end of May, have only managed 2 nights away and loved it. So relaxing. We're taking 3 of our grandchildren, 4, 6, 9, away tomorrow for 2 nights, so this may well be my first and last post. If I need help, I know who to ask...

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
IMG_0855.GIF

OP
OP
M
Aug 7, 2017
Worthing
Funster No
MH
Consort Oslo
Exp
The park we're using is just over an hour away, so the mums are on standby for the wee ones, just in case! The other half is driving the motorhome over and I'll follow by car. I haven't found the courage to drive a 7.4m vehicle yet. I've promised myself (and him) I will, one day.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Hello and welcome from West Midlands.

Wyn

Dan and Jan

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 16, 2017
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Between Vans
Exp
On and off since 2000
Hello and welcome from Scotland. :WelcomeFlag:

Spanda

Free Member
Jun 13, 2016
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Swift Sundance 590 RS
Exp
The park we're using is just over an hour away, so the mums are on standby for the wee ones, just in case! The other half is driving the motorhome over and I'll follow by car. I haven't found the courage to drive a 7.4m vehicle yet. I've promised myself (and him) I will, one day.

Driving a motorhome is nothing like as hard as people think, you just have to allow for the overhang swinging out the opposite way to the steering. Once you get the hang of that, and learn to take a wider track on corners you will soon get into it. And welcome to the asylum :-D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back