Another full time insurance thread...... (1 Viewer)

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
My son works near Oxford and pays an extortionate amount each month to rent a room in a house share.

He has now bought a motorhome to live in and has done all his homework regarding places to stay close to his place of work.

The only thing we are unsure about is insurance.

He intends to stay at my house a couple of weekends a month to see his friends and, no doubt, bring his dirty washing!

If I put him back on the electoral roll here, will he need full-timing insurance or is there an alternative?

Camdoon

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2012
UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Supreme
Exp
You should always make a full declaration to your insurer about permanent living accommodation or any other matter which could affect the policy. If he is living with you then he is living with you :)

Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
My son works near Oxford and pays an extortionate amount each month to rent a room in a house share.

He has now bought a motorhome to live in and has done all his homework regarding places to stay close to his place of work.

The only thing we are unsure about is insurance.

He intends to stay at my house a couple of weekends a month to see his friends and, no doubt, bring his dirty washing!

If I put him back on the electoral roll here, will he need full-timing insurance or is there an alternative?

No !!!! He's not full time!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back