Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Alfie159

Free Member
Mar 11, 2019
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640 2019
Exp
ok 433 miles on the clock and 2 weekends away and I’ve started a snag list.

Motorhome place happy to support on reporting

When I collected I noticed a scratch on cooker glass, they ordered one under warranty. Still happy to drive away whilst waiting as no biggie in my view.

Trauma heating pad dial or button doesn’t press correctly, have to remove it and press metal prong to get it to react.

Drivers side outer air vent (nearest window) nothing comes out, hot or cold.

Fly screen drawstring system ‘popped off’ and I couldn’t get it reassembled so had to carefully pack away and not use.

Black tape angling down under engine, inspection showed that it’s supposed to hold an air pipe up! Clearly adhesive was poor so replacement needed.

Still thrilled with van, although care will be needed as any low level knocks and scrapes mean risk of chips to MDF cabinets surface.

The blinds seems like they’re going to crease a lot so I’ll have to find a solution, as mentioned by a fellow Adria user a few weeks ago.

Just my views and I’m still chuffed to bits with this great van, dream to drive few hundred miles and no aches as comfortable.

Cheshirecat57

Free Member
Feb 3, 2018
Mid Cheshire
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years on and off
Hi
My Truma pad button faulty also
My flyscreen keeps popping out
Black tape hanging down- pulled it off last three Foats after 250 miles !! including this one
Split in over-cab roof blind

OP
OP
Alfie159

Alfie159

Free Member
Mar 11, 2019
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640 2019
Exp
I’ve purchased an external black out window screen cover to cease using the front blind and I’m likely to do the same for windows around the bed. Don’t want to ruin them. If I’m just dossing over night some place I’ll use factory ones but longer periods I’ll use other methods.

So the fly screens a delicate rose then ! Hmmmm needs some ingenuity then I guess!

Van going back to fiat for the vent issue however as vital come winter de misting etc

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back