Free Member
Apr 24, 2014
spain
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
i'm a newbie
Hi all i am looking for some advise on my motorhome i have 2 solar panels (not sure on output or size) and 1x 12v 130Amp leisure battery and am looking at adding another battery 12v 130Amp to increase my Amps My Question do i need to add anything or just connect up the battery's. Lot forward to your answers

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
If you intend keeping the motorhome for some time, you may wish to consider replacing your current battery with a single lithium battery......

Upvote 0
Mar 7, 2022
Funster No
MH
Hobby Optima T70 HQ
You have to connect them in parallel to keep them at 12V. But the load wires should be connected to the negative of one battery and the positive of the second battery. I just did this and relocated both batteries to under the passenger seat. I also relocated the mppt as that should be close to the batteries.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
T

tankerpaul50

Free Member
Apr 24, 2014
spain
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
i'm a newbie
Hi all i am looking for some advise on my motorhome i have 2 solar panels (not sure on output or size) and 1x 12v 130Amp leisure battery and am looking at adding another battery 12v 130Amp to increase my Amps My Question do i need to add anything or just connect up the battery's. Lot forward to your answers
Thank you all. for your comments

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back