A photo of the day thread (14 Viewers)

Jul 10, 2017
Ireland
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
IMG_1842.jpeg

A not so sunny Salisbury , nice town tho !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 25, 2015
Nelson New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
Since 1998
We arrived at a quiet domain in a village near Palmerston North and decided to overnight. While we were there a farmer removed a flock of sheep from the paddock in front of us and then a man came along and started rolling the grass. He was followed by a man using a ride on mower. This sheep paddock is the ground for the annual cricket match next weekend between the farmers from the east side of the river and farmers from the west side of the river. The match has been held every year since 1930 with the exception of the war years and attracts a big crowd who are treated to free ice cream. The volunteer groundsman gets an Esky (chilly bin) full of homekill for his efforts.
Good as gold!
1707077358724.jpeg
1707077413994.jpeg

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Popped into Arnside today, lovely pie shop there. View attachment 862948
In the 1960’s my Uncle was the village Bobby in Arnside. Every summer holiday myself and two cousins would go and spend August with him and his family in the Police House.

We used to love it, spending most days swimming (although the tides there can be dangerous) and generally getting into mischief which, unfortunately, was sometimes reported to the Police Station.😕

We couldn’t have made life easy for our Uncle but we loved every minute of it.

Jul 31, 2019
Devon
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessecar 584
Exp
Since April 2019
In the 1960’s my Uncle was the village Bobby in Arnside. Every summer holiday myself and two cousins would go and spend August with him and his family in the Police House.

We used to love it, spending most days swimming (although the tides there can be dangerous) and generally getting into mischief which, unfortunately, was sometimes reported to the Police Station.😕

We couldn’t have made life easy for our Uncle but we loved every minute of it.
I lived in Bolton le Sands and mum & dad would take us to Arnside Knott for a picnic for many years, Gibraltar near Silverdale. I used to cycle all around there quite a lot.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun