7" Truck Sat Nav - The story so far (1 Viewer)

Feb 1, 2011
Redcar
Funster No
MH
Hymer C. Class
Exp
26 yrs
Hi,
Bought a 'Truck' Garmin in a Sale 2 years ago, great bit of kit, until I tried to update it, contacted Garmin, they said no 'Probs'. "Auto update every 2 yrs" plus" current mods" cost £68 plus VAT. Please pay with you credit card..da.d.da. Thank you payment complete!!
Click Model! Click Update! Ah Ah, this model is now out of date...
No updates available!
Two dozen phone calls and two months later monies returned.. after I threatened to get my solicitor involved, still waiting for my expenses to be returned.... Garmin great......Company ! Crap!
Best Regards Mac

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 29, 2011
Rugby UK
Funster No
MH
C Class RS
Exp
I have a Snooper ventura with 7in screen its brilliant and hands free for the phone and when I have used it in other the vehicles the TV is good as well :thumb:, not very technical so cannot do with all the messing about:cry:

Bridie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2010
Bonnie Dundee
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
Since July 2013
Looking to buy my first Sat Nav (have a trafficmaster free with Citroen, but costs for EU) and so looking at the 7" truck sat nav from NaviBuz on ebay as described in this thread.
My van is small - Citroen Relay S - and so wondering if the CHEAPER 7" CAR version would be just as good?

The Tardis2

Free Member
Jan 11, 2013
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 140
Exp
Since 2008
Wyn andTardis2,

I have not ignored your pleas, I am just thinking of the best way of getting the information together. How computer savvy are you do you can you download torrents? If you were going to Malvern it would be easy.

lunarman

John I'm not too bad with the computer but looking at all us 7" users you could do us all a favour if you can assist in updating our maps and adding POI to our machines, I tried to connect mine to my PC but it wouldn't connect for some reason.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back