• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD 4G Mobile Broadband MIMO Puck Antenna - £20 inc P&P (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I bought this to put on our camper but before I fitted it we changed to a phone contract for our internet provision which won't take an antenna so is now surplus to requirements.

It is new and comes with a stainless steel L bracket which you can Sikaflex to the roof so you don't have to drill holes to fit the antenna itself (you don't have to use the bracket if you don't want to).

It has 2 x 3 metre cables attached with SMA ends but you can buy TS-9 converters very cheaply of Ebay if that's what you need for your MIFI.

Info below and on the attached spec sheet:

2G/3G/4G MIMO Waterproof Outdoor Puck Antenna LTE AntiVandal L-Bracket Plate

The CMO antenna is a 2G/3G/4G LTE MIMO puck antenna ideal for LTE applications requiring a low profile MIMO antenna for 2G/3G/4G and LTE fixed and mobile applications

The CMO is a 2G/3G/4G LTE MIMO puck antenna operating multiband frequencies, for example for 4G/LTE it uses 690-2700 MHz. A permanent, through-hole mount antenna, the CMO has two Multiband elements enabling MIMO operation in discreet, robust housing.

With peak gain ranging across the bands from 1 dBi to 3.5 dBi, the CMO offers an effective solution for mobile 4G and LTE MIMO applications offering support for 3G and GPRS services.

The CMO antenna is supplied with a wall mountable L bracket and is held in place with a robust locking nut. In conjunction with the gasket underneath, a waterproof seal can be formed ensuring that the antenna is suited to continuous outdoor deployment. The CMO antenna operates most effectively if it is mounted onto a metal surface, such as the bracket supplied. The mounting hole size is 20mm.

Supplied as standard with 2 x 3 Meter RG174 cables with Male SMA connectors.

1.jpg

Attachments

• CMO-SpecSheet.pdf
    676.1 KB · Views: 23
OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Yup, I've also now found the TS-9 converters I bought for it too which you can have for a couple of quid extra if you want them! (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Hi Mel I will give you £25 for both

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Oh hell ..... a bidding war! :D2

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Can you two decide which of you should be 'allowed' to buy it please and let me know as the last person who had something for sale and got 2 people after it all hell broke loose!

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Well I wish I had Pm’d You then maybe @TheBig1 maybe wouldn’t have remembered it was for sale.
Also I did ask first but it’s your item so sell to whoever you want.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
First come, first served seems to be the fairest. ;)

Shall I fetch my hat and coat. :imoutahere:

Jock. ;)

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Well going off line now, I will log on later to see if I’ve bought it, as I do want it.
Cheers

Sep 12, 2012
Wengen
Funster No
MH
A/S Broadway EL 2021
Exp
Since 2010
I'll give you a fiver for it delivered! :D

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
I offer One packet of hob nobs and a well thumbed copy of Razzle

I’ll counter that with an old copy of Mayfair.
I got it secondhand and some pages for some reason are stuck together.

I have a half full sherbet dab and a fluffy Worthers (y)

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
I offer One packet of hob nobs and a well thumbed copy of Razzle
Ooo hob nobs ... mmmmm yummie ... my heart says take them, but my waist says no! :D

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Okay ... decision made in 'Judge Judy' fashion! :D

Facts of the case:
  • Manic asked the if it was for sale which I answered and offered it to him with the extra bits.
  • TheBig1 then said he'd have it and offered me £3 more than I am asking.
  • This was followed by Manic stating that he definitely wanted it ...
I had already offered it to Manic so on one hand I feel I was honour bound to wait until he told me if he definitely wanted it or not (for the price I was asking) and it would be unfair of me to allow someone else to buy it until I had heard back from him.

On the other hand there was no 'contract' in existence with Manic when TheBig1 stated he wanted to purchase it and had offered me more dosh.

Now how to decide who gets it? o_O

Well looking at this logically (just call me Ms Spock!):D2 this is how I see it:
  • If Manic, who was obviously interested in buying it, hadn't resurrected the 'for sale' ad in the first place then BigOne wouldn't have noticed it was still for sale.
So, based on the above I have decided to let Manic have it, even though it will cost me £3.00! :crying:

Sorry TheBig1 ... :(

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Just a though ... TheBig1 isn't Italian is he? :eek:

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Well done Mel. That was the decent thing to do. (y)

I'm sure you'll recoup the £3 at one of your regular boot sales. ;)

Cheers,

Jock, :)
I'd rather play fair than benefit more for something like this ... I've had it on Ebay for a lot more than on here so could have stuck out for £10 'profit' on there if I wanted to, but I'd rather a funster got use of it. (y)

Goodness knows what's gonna happen when I put some of my MIFIs for sale on here when I've gone through them! :D

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
if manic gets it ill offer £50 that way you can loose even more to feel good about
... If that's the case it would then go to TheBig1 then the next party who wants it etc but I draw the line at £1 a week although the hob nobs one is tempting! :D

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
In my defence manic asked is it available still, not i will buy this. So no offer made, and i put in a fair offer.

No problem Mel, i know how pathetic these threads get, with accusations of being rude etc. Dont need the hassle personally and if anyone thinks that they have won by behaving like children in a school playground, that is good for them

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Thanks Mel, in my mind you did the fair thing.
Sorry @TheBig1.

At least I won’t asking about your MIFI’s as I’ve got one and am happy with it.

Cheers

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
In my defence manic asked is it available still, not i will buy this. So no offer made, and i put in a fair offer.

No problem Mel, i know how pathetic these threads get, with accusations of being rude etc. Dont need the hassle personally and if anyone thinks that they have won by behaving like children in a school playground, that is good for them
You have a PM about where you can get one and the connectors. (y)

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Thanks Mel, replied to your pm thankyou. Have bought another on ebay earlier for same price as offered £18.50 plus post and a few adaptors

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back