400x400 Skylight replacement on Delfin (1 Viewer)

Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
The Remis fitted to my Delfin no are longer available. So I'm unsure what to fit minecare OK but bit scruffy and one looks brittle. So I am going to change them.
But what for ? Any one swapped recently?
What you use?
Thanks for any help advice in advance.

Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
I swapped my 400X400 and put a Maxxfan in its place. I actually took the one out from kitchen area moved it across to bathroom and fitted Maxxfan in kitchen. It’s brilliant and I wouldn’t want to be without now.

Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
It was prewired in my Adria. Although it wouldn’t have been difficult to get the across to a cupboard to wire it in.

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
The Remis fitted to my Delfin no are longer available. So I'm unsure what to fit minecare OK but bit scruffy and one looks brittle. So I am going to change them.
But what for ? Any one swapped recently?
What you use?
Thanks for any help advice in advance.
I replaced the remis skylights with mini heki ones ... much better and lockable when open so don't get caught with wind like my remis did.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
i changed mine on a delphin to hekis ,They are diffent in the way they are fixed to the remis the remis have holes through the roof where the screws go, whereas the hekis screws are within the cut out. luckily the hekis just cover the holes. i filled the holes with sika before putting the hekis down onto butyl mastic tape,
getting the old ones out you want a sharp wallpaper stripper sharp flexible knife and white spirit to clean the old black mastic of ,its messy.you really need to mask the area around each one before you start and lots of paper towel or blue roll
cover everything inside the van with sheeets or polythene
i had half a sheet of ply on the roof to spread the load

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back