2019 Lyseo TD690G gas bottle size (1 Viewer)

Mar 15, 2022
Bromley
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo TD690
Exp
Newbie, rented several times
Hi all, I have just put down a deposit on a 2019 Lyseo Harmony Line TD690G. It will not come with any gas bottles. I'm planning initially to put Calor bottles in it although I may fit a gaslow system in future.

Does anyone know whether the locker is big enough for two 13kg bottles? Or will I need to get 2 x 6kg (or possibly 1 x 13 and 1 x 6?). Payload is not an issue it will only be the two of us in it.

Thanks in advance

Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
I’m sure you are aware, but fitting calor then later swapping is costly, as is anything to do with calor.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Looking at a gas locker pic they designed for 11 kg bottles, the 13kg Calor is the same height but 15mm larger in diameter so it should fit.

Sep 28, 2021
West Lothian, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner LyseoTD690G
Exp
Since 2019
Hi all, I have just put down a deposit on a 2019 Lyseo Harmony Line TD690G. It will not come with any gas bottles. I'm planning initially to put Calor bottles in it although I may fit a gaslow system in future.

Does anyone know whether the locker is big enough for two 13kg bottles? Or will I need to get 2 x 6kg (or possibly 1 x 13 and 1 x 6?). Payload is not an issue it will only be the two of us in it.

Thanks in advance
Hi there, apologies for missing this post, you may now have the Burstner.

I have the exact model you've ordered, the TD690G. Ours has a double 11kg Gaslow fitted, I can tell you the inside space available in the locker is 74cm wide x 74cm tall, the opening itself is slightly smaller, if you need dimensions I can measure that for you.

IMG_0464.jpeg

OP
OP
Captain Pizza
Mar 15, 2022
Bromley
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo TD690
Exp
Hi there, apologies for missing this post, you may now have the Burstner.

I have the exact model you've ordered, the TD690G. Ours has a double 11kg Gaslow fitted, I can tell you the inside space available in the locker is 74cm wide x 74cm tall, the opening itself is slightly smaller, if you need dimensions I can measure that for you.

View attachment 827449
Thanks! You're right to think that we've already got the van (and are delighted with it). Funnily enough we ended up deciding to get the dealer to install exactly the same gaslow setup as yours (except they put the fill point in the skirt). Really happy with it.

Sep 28, 2021
West Lothian, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner LyseoTD690G
Exp
Since 2019
That's brilliant, glad you're happy with it, we've had ours over a year already, many miles and nights away and absolutely love it. It's a great van and we do love the layout.

As we come into some colder weather, it does take me back to my one gripe on the rear heating, warmer duvets were switched over last weekend. I would be really interested to hear from you if you have similar problems with the bedroom area heating running along the side of the mattress and find the bedroom area cold / very cold in comparison to the rest of the van.

Good luck with it, so far for us it's brought nothing more than amazing memories and we absolutely love it coming from an Auto Sleeper

OP
OP
Captain Pizza
Mar 15, 2022
Bromley
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo TD690
Exp
We've hardly used the heating so far. So can't comment really. We had 5 nights on the Isle of Wight last week and we had it on for about 3 evenings, turned it off at 10pm ish, and it was fine. But it was only down to 10C or so outside. Plus we like a cool bedroom! I only had my 4.5 tog duvet and was toasty. Prior to that we'd only turned it on to test it worked!

The only thing that I found a bit odd last week was that when running the heating on gas (one of our sites had a daily electricity cap) the fan blew much harder that when on electric heating, when on the lowest fan setting. I guess that's because there's more heating power in the gas so the fan can work harder. I definitely preferred the gentler fan speed in electric. But any port in a storm, I guess.

Sep 28, 2021
West Lothian, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner LyseoTD690G
Exp
Since 2019
I'm always connected to an EHU so my default is Mix 2. Be interested to hear if you have heat coming from the side of the bed when you do have it on. I like a cold bedroom area to, but not that cold :giggle:

We've learned to live with it, if Camper UK were closer I'd ask them to check it out, but nothing a larger tog duvet hasn't hasn't resolved

Thanks

Your point on fan power - https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/no-oomph-from-truma-heater-on-electric.146288/

DT

Dec 27, 2020
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner 690G
Exp
Boats Caravans & Motorhomes for 25 years
I installed one 11kg Gaslow bottle in ours and sometimes carry a second spare regular type bottle. Watch the payload, pay the £7 and go to a weigh-bridge. We upped ours with no mods to 3700kgs.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back