LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I
Exp
Since 2007
Thanks for posting this , it looks like a really interesting trip. We met some people in Norway this year who were sailing and recommended the Åland Islands as a place to visit.

Flatlander

Free Member
Sep 25, 2017
Funster No
Exp
Since I was a toddler.
Just read through the blog and enjoyed it. A question and comment.

I notice that there were no conclusions of your trip regarding Sweden. Does that mean the country gave a negative impression?

I know Ribe quite well. I've been there a couple of times. Where is the free stopover you referred to? I know of one close to the centre, but its not free.

By the way, there is a tunnel under the Elbe. Its been there for a number of years.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Sallytrafic

Sallytrafic

Free Member
Aug 20, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt on Transit
Exp
since 1988
Just read through the blog and enjoyed it. A question and comment.

I notice that there were no conclusions of your trip regarding Sweden. Does that mean the country gave a negative impression? No Sweden is fine just not as fine as Finland and Norway

I know Ribe quite well. I've been there a couple of times. Where is the free stopover you referred to? I know of one close to the centre, but its not free. News to me there is part that you do have to pay for but a certain number of places are free. Or at least that is what I was led to believe.

By the way, there is a tunnel under the Elbe. Its been there for a number of years.
is that the one near Hamburg? The one in the future will be further North and west.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back