2007 Arto 69E - newbie owner! (1 Viewer)

May 6, 2021
Funster No
MH
A class
Hi there,

as newbie motorhome owners we were shown over the 2007 Arto 69E before we bought it and drove it home, and directed to the instruction manual for detail. Well, where do I start? I suspect the manual may have lost a few pages, including a diagram of the van, and we can’t find anything... water tanks are the main issue at the moment! Then I can’t understand a lot of the instructions because they are so badly translated (and I’m a German teacher!!!)
But at the moment we can’t get hot water and when we fill up the tank so no more can go in the control shows 50%. So something is definitely wrong.
from another post on this forum I seem to see that there are hatches under the floor in the van, but our carpet is stuck down and I don’t want to rip it up if I’m wrong. Any ideas as to a next move? Sorry to be so vague... Frances

Mar 1, 2021
Bury st edmunds , suffolk
Funster No
MH
N+b arto
Exp
Ive an arto 69e 2007 my manual was non existing so was fun setting up . But there's not much that members can't help you with . This is an awesome forum with very helpful members

Mar 1, 2021
Funster No
MH
N+b arto
Exp
Yes there are doors in the floor two near the rear bed 1st is clean water tank second grey water the clean water tank has a plug in the bottom to empty it

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• 16226068582342309497940667004346.jpg
    16226068582342309497940667004346.jpg
    485.7 KB · Views: 12
Mar 1, 2021
Funster No
MH
N+b arto
Exp
In the garage right hand side you will dine a wood panel that just lifts off you will find 3 valves make sure they are all off .
I fill my water with around 80ltrs of water . Before you run any water make sure the plunger type valve on the heating system is in the up position. Once this is done run bathroom and kitchen sink taps till yoy have a good flow and all air is gone . Then your happy camping . Seems I have an issue with my water level sensor that seems to be a common problem.
There are two more floor storage places nearer the entrance and table

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Hi there,

as newbie motorhome owners we were shown over the 2007 Arto 69E before we bought it and drove it home, and directed to the instruction manual for detail. Well, where do I start? I suspect the manual may have lost a few pages, including a diagram of the van, and we can’t find anything... water tanks are the main issue at the moment! Then I can’t understand a lot of the instructions because they are so badly translated (and I’m a German teacher!!!)
But at the moment we can’t get hot water and when we fill up the tank so no more can go in the control shows 50%. So something is definitely wrong.
from another post on this forum I seem to see that there are hatches under the floor in the van, but our carpet is stuck down and I don’t want to rip it up if I’m wrong. Any ideas as to a next move? Sorry to be so vague... Frances
Hi and welcome to the forum. owned a 2010 74r for 9 years which I think are fairly similar. Which heating system have you got? Alde or truma,, do you have vertical circular air vents in the woodwork or horizontal grilles? are you failing on gas or elec? is your other gas working correctly? you may have secumotion regulator which has a button to press.

The sensors in the tanks get a bit limed up and then read inaccurately. If you can find the access panels to the tanks then there is a large spin off inverted cap that you can reach your hand in and give the prongs a clean. mine were under the floor but sounds like yours could?? be in the garage, If they re not I suggest that you tease the carpet up in the bathroom area and see if you can find a flap.

OP
OP
francescox
May 6, 2021
Funster No
MH
A class
Thank you very much for your replies, which will give us some pointers to get sorted out. I’ll let you know how we get on!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back