1st Motorhome: Roller Team T-Line 590 or 740 ? (1 Viewer)

Roller Team T-Line 590 or 740

• Total voters

OrgasmicCry

Free Member
Aug 29, 2017
Cheshire
Funster No
Hello All - from a 46yr old hopefully early retiree

My plan is buy a motorhome now and holiday for 3-4 years in it - then sell the house and retire into it travelling round Europe for 8-9months of the year. Crazy plan?

(That was question 1!)

Question 2 is: Roller Team seem to make excellent quality, good value, well equipped Motorhomes. More so than ALL other brands I have viewed. Am I missing something? Is there another brand that is even better? (There are so many Trigano brands it's difficult to know...)

What about the T-Line 590 versus the 740?

590: love capacious lounge, compactness yet space. Don't like: small garage cupboard

740: love island bed, huge garage, and bathroom/toilet area which REALLY works (unlike most other island beds). Like: that's it's peanuts more expensive than 590! Don't like: lounge is noticeably smaller than 590

Finally: Auto versus manual? I've had my first auto car for 7 years now and love it. But...not that bothered in a Motorhome, unless of course it's a decent slick 6 speed box?

Really grateful for whatever words you experts out there can spare me ❤️

Frankiej

Free Member
Aug 24, 2017
New Forest
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
26 years
I will be interested to see what replies you get to this. I am also very interested in the 590 as I am looking for something compact. Have you looked inside the 740? Is the lounge very much smaller? I will probably be spending a lot of time in the UK and, unlike Europe i feel it's essential to have plenty of lounging space for those days when you can't sit outside. For me, 7.4 metres is too long. Have you looked at the chaussson 610, similar price I think, the front is the same layout as the 590 but it also has a full width garage behind the washroom and comes in at about 6.6metres.
Does anyone on here have the chausson 610, would be interested to hear their views....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
Whatever you buy as your first van the odds are that you will get it wrong.
+1
I'd nearly suggest buying a "Lot Cheaper" motorhome than your budget allows , that way you can use it as a guinea pig sort of , and use it to go away in and learn what your requirements are in a MotorHome , then sell it and buy your "perfect Motorhome" , if ever such a thing exists :D

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
IMG_0855.GIF

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
Neither - why do you need 2 beds?
The 740 but only because you don't have to roll over each other to get to the loo and you don't have to go to bed at the same time.
Try Burstner Nexxo T660

Nexxo_T660_2010_layout_(1)_1.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back