• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

15" Ducato/Boxer/Relay wheels (1 Viewer)

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
I am presently breaking a SWB X230 Boxer van and have available a set of five 15" wheels, ideal if you need to fit winter tyres for European winter touring. These will fit any Ducato/Boxer/Relay that takes 15" wheels including the newer X250 models. The only difference is the valve location relative to the stud holes, on the X250 models it lies in between two stud holes whereas on early versions it is in line with one stud hole. They are in generally good condition although a clean up and repaint would be a good idea. Due to size and weight they will need to be collected from Telford (or arrange your own courier) £50 for all five. They do currently have tyres on them but they are old and of unknown history.

As I'm breaking the van most other parts are available including a 1.9 non turbo engine, gearbox, etc. Call me if you want any bits. 01952 587702

D.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back