12 volt coffee grinder. (1 Viewer)

Jun 7, 2019
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
30+ years
Does anyone know of such a thing?
Being rather fond of a "decent" cup of coffee, espresso for me and a latte for the soft furnishings, catering and navigation manager. We always grind our own coffee to use in our Aeropress. In our previous van we had an inverter so we took our home grinder with us and it worked a treat.
Our new Globecar Campscout doesn't have an inverter and I don't particularly want to fit one just so we can use a grinder. All our other every day stuff runs on either gas or 12 volts, so we never used the inverter, other than for the grinder.
We've tried a hand grinder but found it took ages to grind and wasn't very successful at all.

Zoobec

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2020
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer PVC
Exp
I can’t help with the grinder but I’m used to my bean to cup machine at home, so I’ve bought decent ground coffee from the same place as I get my beans (pollards) they are very helpful and have lots of different options for the grind type and had the right one for my moka pot. They have 2 different grinds for aeropress in each coffee type too. Means I can have my favourite coffee in the van as well as at home.

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
I use a re-chargeable coffee grinder on the MH, re-charges by USB. (y)

1629107538296.png

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back