Three Sim (1 Viewer)

Jan 13, 2014
Leeds - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
40+
Currently looking for "Three" 12/24GB Sim for my iPad, does anyone know of any particularly good offers at the moment. Thanks.

Camdoon

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2012
UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Supreme
Exp
The best bona fide good deals over the last year have been on mymemory and Amazon.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
The Three site is pretty accurate with the latest offers...
... and you pay a lot more for the same thing by going direct, so mymemory or ebay are the best.

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
... and you pay a lot more for the same thing by going direct, so mymemory or ebay are the best.
Mere bagatelle MG worth ever half penny for the convenience and pleasure of chatting to the lovely staff in the Three shop. "Chuck" in the Watford branch has got to be the most hansom nicest individual any Three customer could possibly wish for, at 6'3 dark and extremely hansom he could sell a full price phone to a Yorkshireman's wife.
Never used ebay and doubt I ever would.....;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
There's a brilliant lad in one of Hull's city centre 'Three' stores, we went in to get our 'Three' mifi deal there*, he was a real nice lad although a bit hyper but in the a good way! We found out that he'd been looking after himself since he was 14 as him Mum had had to go to work abroad (widowed I think) however as he was very 'sensible' for his age and knew what was expected of him there were issues with him just living in the family home on his own. We found that he was shortly buying a home with his fiancee and was deciding what to do about a will etc (told you he was sensible!), so we had a long chat about power of attorney, wills and loads of other stuff which he was really grateful for and was going to pursue later on ... must pop in and see how the wedding went!

(*£20 pcm for 40gb data, 24m contract including quality mifi router that looks a bit like a normal router but takes a sim).

Bulleteer

Free Member
Jul 14, 2016
Dromara, Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E442
Exp
I recently got a 30gb sim from Three for my iPad for £18 month. One year contract. Can use it abroad as well.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
The Three data Sims seem to have gone up over the last 3 months. Subsequently seeing as all mobile operators are now offering free roaming, I've just upgraded our plusnet Sims. 3GB per month for 8 quid and Ann's is 1.5GB for 6 quid, 30 day rolling contract, no more faffing about swapping Sims.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back