Bike spares Benidorm (1 Viewer)

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Valve joint on my inner tube has gone and is beyond repair and so I need new inner tube for my bike.
Anybody know where I can obtain one in Benidorm ? There must be a bike spares shop somewhere.

Thanks in advance.

briaanb

Free Member
May 24, 2012
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
vav conversion
Exp
since 2011
I needed an inner tube when we were there last October. I couldn't find a bike shop around Benidorm but managed to get one from one of the Chinese shops, but they only have a small selection of sizes. There is a proper bike shop in Albir just up from the entrance to Mercadona car park.

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Valve joint on my inner tube has gone and is beyond repair and so I need new inner tube for my bike.
Anybody know where I can obtain one in Benidorm ? There must be a bike spares shop somewhere.

Thanks in advance.

I haven't been to Benidorm for years but this was the bike shop I used when last there.
http://locator.trekbikes.com/store/26524?locale=en_AU

I think this link will take you else where. The shop. I was trying to take you too is called Beni Bikes.

Last edited:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
There is a bike shop in the Old town, wont be open today as its Sunday.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
We are specialized in various bicycle brands shop
Bike Club is located in a town called Alicante coast of Benidorm. We are supported by an experience of many years and as many as from 1983. We are the first bike shop that had Benidorm. In the store we sell all kinds of bikes directly to the public, we also sell all kinds of spare parts and accessories, as well as repair and maintenance.

http://www.bicicletasbenidorm.com/es/

Google map

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Philip

Stuff it, with grass that is.

Still at Villasol, how much longer you there or in Spain in general, we are coming over to Zeebrugge and driving down, cross on the 15th Feb.

Dont know if our paths will cross.

Martin and Jen

Aug 21, 2008
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
there is a very good bike shop in the old town or carafour do a good range of spares
Alan

OP
OP
PhilandMena
Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Thank you one and all, will scope out some of these places during the week. I've tried to do a bodge repair which may hold but don't want to find myself out in the wild with a sudden failure.
Martin, I'm here until mid April, Mena will be flying back end of Feb. So if your heading down this way it would be good to see you again. If not, there will be other opportunities I'm sure. Take care you two.

xx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back