Apr

Rally Chester Easter Food and Drink Festival 2023. (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
So sorry to hear you are selling your van, Carol, and hope Eddie's health improves. I booked for this on Christmas Day!! and am really looking forward to going. Please add me to the list. I am also a Solo. I will be there Thursday to Monday - or Tuesday if we are allowed but expect not.
I'll add you to the list sadly they no longer allow anyone to stay over until Tuesday so leaving is on Monday.

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
sorry to hear your selling up carol you boith will surely be missed from the fields we all attend ,good luck to you both from the welsh hooligans

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Carol, Nikki and I will be coming I believe, not sure we have booked yet as that's Nikki's job. I so hope you and Eddie are going to come over and join us. If you need picking up or taxiing or anything else.. I am more than happy to help. Just because Eddie's a bit poorly, doesn't mean you miss out on the fun.

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
If you have booked and your name is not on the list on this thread please let me know.
If you haven't booked and want to please use the CODE. MHF23 and you will get £15 of you bill.

Dec 5, 2012
Carlisle
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
Hi Carol & Janine
we have booked and paid in December
I have just seen this thread now
looking forward to Chester its always a great rally
we will be arriving on Thursday
sorry to hear Eddie has not been well
thanks

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Ticket available for Chester for £35.

I unfortunately I have double booked a meet and cannot attend Chester( had the dates mixed)
So I have contacted camperfest ticketing and they have advised me to resell the ticket on fun and then to notify them of the change and they will change the details.
So my discounted ticket is up for grabs if you can pm me for details .

Oct 8, 2018
Wales
Funster No
MH
Frankia I 800
Exp
As you may know Eddie and I can not run the Rally as we are selling our much loved Hymer after Eddie being poorly but barsteward has offered to Marshall so that everyone can be parked together, Janine will be helping as well and I will help with the admin.

Janine will put a link to the festival on here.
If everyone who has booked and paid could add their name to this list then I can add you to the list.
Anyone who wants to come can you please follow the link Janine will put on then when paid I can add you to the list.

Could you also add which day you are arriving to help the Marshall 's for parking.

This year Fun won't have a dedicated marquee but there is lots to see and do at the Festival and around Chester.

Any questions please ask
Good evening Carol,
Can you confirm the costs/ electric/ pitch for the festival please
Regards
Len

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
If you go to the camperfest website, the prices are made clear depending on your outfit
The Funsters code is a 15 quid discount.

EHU is very expensive, so best avoided unless absolutely necessary.

It's a fabulous location, even if you're not interested in the Foodfest.

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Good evening Carol,
Can you confirm the costs/ electric/ pitch for the festival please
Regards
Len
Hi. Les you need to go to the link Janine has put on as different outfits are different costs that will give you the cost for your needs and deduct £15 with the discount code MF23 and you will have all the information you need.

Edit snap Langtoftlad we were answering at the same time .👍

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Can advise that Alfieplustwo (another solo!) paid yesterday and will be arriving on Thursday. Sonia is having some IT issues so couldn’t advise you herself and asked me to do it for her!

Aug 19, 2021
Wales, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape 685
Exp
since 2020
Hello everyone - No13 on the list - i get there Thursday —— not that i am seeking anyone’s attention lol

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Ticket available for Chester for £35.

I unfortunately I have double booked a meet and cannot attend Chester( had the dates mixed)
So I have contacted camperfest ticketing and they have advised me to resell the ticket on fun and then to notify them of the change and they will change the details.
So my discounted ticket is up for grabs if you can pm me for details .
Bump and price reduced to £30. (y)

Last edited:

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Carol, we won’t be there as we’re on a meet closer to home, but we really hope you get to enjoy the meet - we know how hard you work to enable Chester to go ahead, so I hope you will be inundated with offers of tea, cake, shelter (if it’s raining - which it won’t be- the weekend will be glorious) 🤞

Love to you and the equally gorgeous Ed xx

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
As it seems everyone else is arriving Thursday, we'll change our arrival date to do the same. So now will be arriving Thursday afternoon, which will save the marshals standing out in the blazing sun on the Friday waiting for us.

Sep 5, 2021
Chesterfield, UK
Funster No
MH
American Rv A Class
Is the cost for this meeting per person or single unit price, just tried to book in with our Rv and it wants to charge me £55 per person.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back