Sureterm Direct....BEWARE ! (1 Viewer)

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
when i initially rang Sureterm Direct for a quote, a specific question was...Is there a financial limit on windscreen cover ?....

I was told 'no, there is no limit'

actual insurance was with Enterprise Insurance Company PLC.

I just received my policy documents and on checking the windscreen cover I find there is a £1000 limit.

I immediately rang to confirm this and was told, 'Yes, there is a £1000 limit on ALL policies'

Anyway, long and short is...CHECK YOUR POLICY WORDING !

I got a full refund with no admin penalties as i was mis-informed

tommytli

Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
they have lied to me before today, and they are bad for saying you have not sent back stuff like your mileage declaration etc, every year they do it to us but we have to put up with it because they are allways cheapest for us:Sad:

OP
OP
pappajohn

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
they have lied to me before today, and they are bad for saying you have not sent back stuff like your mileage declaration etc, every year they do it to us but we have to put up with it because they are allways cheapest for us:Sad:
I agree, they are one of the cheapest but with a £1k limit on a screen which may cost upwards of £3,500 its false economy.

Adrian Flux are £50 more and their screen excess is £90 but there is no financial limit on glass cost......yet at least..so they may get my business :thumb: :RollEyes:.

ps..and returning the docs by recorded delivery

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back