Rally Shrewsbury, messing about on the river 2-7 July (1 Viewer)

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Should not be a problem if we quoted Fun then forum name such as 'Fun - GozoMike' on the transfer.
You might not be surprised to hear that despite asking Funsters to do this, it's not been unknown for them to send money without a Funster name.
Good fun that is, trying to figure out who it was.

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
You could use the Reference field when making the bank payment (transfer). If Jan allocated a Ref for each group E.g. Fun7 (for our July booking) followed by Forum name (Real name would be supplied on bank account transfer details) it would be easier to match to supplied email information. One disadvantage is that a new payment reference would have to be made for any successive payments for other events. If money is sent without the corresponding details Jan will still be in the red. However, the offender will be red in the face. :oops:

SandraL

Free Member
Jan 24, 2012
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Hymer b694sl
Exp
Since 2012 + Caravanner for 20+ years
Paid today, 5 nights, thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I've paid.

How come some are saying they have paid for 6 nights when 2nd to 7th is 5 nights?
I think it's remotely possible that I confused the issue at some point by saying it was up to 6 nights (well it was for us as we were going in a day early) ;) but yes 2nd to 7th is 5 nights (y)I know a couple of people wanted to have an extra night at the start and cleared it with the showground to drive on the 1st.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back