Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Halifax
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
30 years
We're looking to buy a lightweight porch awning that will slide into the channel on the omnistor wind out. I have been looking at the Outdoor Revolution Techlite 1 awning. I particularly like the idea of only having one pole to bother with. Does anyone have one of these, or another make which is easy to erect, as I don't want to be someone else's entertainment on site putting it up! :ROFLMAO:

yorkshirepudding

Free Member
Nov 7, 2009
Pudsey/Leeds
Funster No
MH
Thinking of tenting again
Exp
September '09
Did you want a drive away awning? If so I don't think that would fit the bill. I have the Movelite Square which has two poles and takes about 10-15 mins to erect including pegging out. It's okay but i'm sure there are better quality products out there.

TonyIsh UK

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Funster No
If you want cheap, cheerful and light ;

Link Removed

Works for us, when not using the movelite driveaway awning.

Rgds

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bimblebelle

Free Member
Jun 10, 2010
South Coast
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
one year
We bought the Movelite XL and found it very easy to put up, having only 2 poles to insert. It gave us plenty of room and seems quite durable. A little 'flappy' in high winds, but I guess others might do the same. Went back in the bag well without too much fuss!:roflmto:

tony morris

Free Member
Jun 27, 2008
Calcot Reading Berkshire
Funster No
MH
bailey caravan
Exp
30 months mh 40+ years tugger and camping
We're looking to buy a lightweight porch awning that will slide into the channel on the omnistor wind out. I have been looking at the Outdoor Revolution Techlite 1 awning. I particularly like the idea of only having one pole to bother with. Does anyone have one of these, or another make which is easy to erect, as I don't want to be someone else's entertainment on site putting it up! :ROFLMAO:

Take a look on the free ads on this forum, I have a awning for sale, will fit to the awning, or drive away, will stand up to the strongest of winds. Tony

May 22, 2008
Funster No
Sun camp Ultima, comes in various sizes, easy to erect and cheap as chips.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• SDC10022.jpg
    SDC10022.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 15

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread