• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD REDMOND Multicooker- White-Used Twice (1 Viewer)

Mar 8, 2016
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2009
I am selling my almost new Redmond Multicooker. Model RMC-M4502E. White.
It still has all its stickers on and in its original box. I bought this at the end of last year but it did not arrive in time for me to have any practice with it before we went away for the winter.
I have decided that its not for me, will stick to my slow cooker and single ring but I know a lot of people absolutely love them.
I will try to put some pictures on to illustrate it. I thought I would offer it here before selling it on e Bay.
It has 2 plug leads as I sent for a 3 pin UK one rather than use the European one.
Would like £45 for it. Have priced courier charge & would send at cost i.e. £8 or can be collected from N Preston area, close to Junc 32 of M6.
IMG_4859.jpg IMG_4850.JPG IMG_4852.JPG IMG_4854.jpg IMG_4857.JPG IMG_4858.JPG

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
It's a shame you have not got on with it, I really like mine, it has almost, but not quite, replaced my beloved Remoska. I like that facility to cook the main part of the meal in the pan and steam veg or spuds in the basket, all at the same time.

OP
OP
M
Mar 8, 2016
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2009
To be honest it's. It that I've not got on with it I haven't really tried. It's just that we are trying to have as few things at home and in van as possible since we down sized so decided to stick to what I knew. One of the ladies on the same campsite as us this year used nothing but and loved hers.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back