Fozzie100

Free Member
Oct 15, 2015
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Ci mizar GTL
Exp
hello first post! we have just purchased our first motorhome and want to add a fiamma awning. looking at it a 3.5m is the best fit. I get it fitted by the supplier, however need to source a bracket specific to Ci for the Luton end (see example in picture).

Anyone know where I can get Ci parts/spares list or a supplier that is friendly and helpful.

Thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 19
Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Try emmbee in Bury,seem to be well up on CI matters and fitted our new awning (fiamma 3.5)
We are into our first longish stint with our Mizar. Hope you enjoy yours

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
F

Fozzie100

Free Member
Oct 15, 2015
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Ci mizar GTL
Exp
Try emmbee in Bury,seem to be well up on CI matters and fitted our new awning (fiamma 3.5)
We are into our first longish stint with our Mizar. Hope you enjoy yours

Hi, thank you for your reply. I'll give them a try. Interested to understand the position of your awning in relation to the front lounge window. Does it Finnish flush with it?. We are booked in tomorrow for ours to be fitted.

Thank you

Upvote 0
OP
OP
F

Fozzie100

Free Member
Oct 15, 2015
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Ci mizar GTL
Exp
Well as suspected the awning fitting did not go to plan. They could not fit it as they did not have the correct brackets and concluded that I would need to contact CI. ill give emmbee a call tomorrow to see if they can give any guidance.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
F

Fozzie100

Free Member
Oct 15, 2015
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Ci mizar GTL
Exp
Well as suspected the awning fitting did not go to plan. They could not fit it as they did not have the correct brackets and concluded that I would need to contact CI. ill give emmbee a call tomorrow to see if they can give any guidance.

I have been in touch wil Geoff Cox in Derby and they can supply the bracket:). it needs to be ordered from Trigano in Italy, however it's out of stock and they don't know when it will be delivered(n).......

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back