Result! (Was renovating yellow plastic) (1 Viewer)

Apr 9, 2013
Ayr
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I emailed Bullfinch about their gas outlet and despite it being four years out of warranty, they're sending me a new one free!!

Maybe it was my allusion to it looking like a rotten witch's tooth that swayed then or questioning whether I had to buy a German one to be sure it wouldn't go yellow (like British teeth). ;-). Either way, it worked.

They blame the problem on a "bad batch" a number of years ago but judging by the comments here they're still going yellow.

OP
OP
timdownieuk
Apr 9, 2013
Ayr
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I emailed Bullfinch about their gas outlet and despite it being four years out of warranty, they're sending me a new one free!!

Maybe it was my allusion to it looking like a rotten witch's tooth that swayed then or questioning whether I had to buy a German one to be sure it wouldn't go yellow (like British teeth). ;-). Either way, it worked.

They blame the problem on a "bad batch" a number of years ago but judging by the comments here they're still going yellow.

PS. Could you all wait until they've put my one in the post before you all start badgering them. Don't want them to change their mind! :roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back