Back from Newbury (1 Viewer)

Oct 27, 2013
Portglenone, Northern Ireland.
Funster No
MH
Elddis Magnum185GT
Exp
Since July 2012
Got back yesterday evening from our first Funster rally at Newbury. We had a really great time, met some wonderful people and can't wait for our next one at Malvern. We had lovely :thumb: neighbours in the form of Capinpugwash, Cats Pyjamas, Gozo Mike and others whose forum names I've forgotten :Doh:, of course not forgetting the marshals Brisey & Pamelaar and Jim & Sian. Thanks again everyone - what a great bunch of people!!

Chris & Di (about to be known as "Pickle" - don't ask!!!) :thanks2:

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Got back yesterday evening from our first Funster rally at Newbury. We had a really great time, met some wonderful people and can't wait for our next one at Malvern. We had lovely :thumb: neighbours in the form of Capinpugwash, Cats Pyjamas, Gozo Mike and others whose forum names I've forgotten :Doh:, of course not forgetting the marshals Brisey & Pamelaar and Jim & Sian. Thanks again everyone - what a great bunch of people!!

Chris & Di (about to be known as "Pickle" - [HI]don't ask!!!) [/HI] :thanks2:

I'm going to ask!

Wyn

Jul 26, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
since May 2010
What a fabulous meet Newbury turned out to be :thumb: The weather couldn't have been better, and the company was brill :thumb:

Thanks to the marshals for their hard work :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Absolutely excellent meet - particularly enjoyed last night - all the left over people meeting in the entertainment bar and listening to the music (dreadful stuff according to Catspyjamas Jane, although I quite liked it!) but not, like good campers, sitting down !

Thanks to all marshals and more helpful people. You know who you are, it is much appreciated!

Catherine

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back