B2B 1.png

For sale Sterling BB1260 - 60amp - B2B & battery terminal temperature sensor

Sold
£110.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!
Status
2 members are watching this classified ad

Details

This Sterling BB1260 has work faultlessly since fitting and has only been removed as I'm fitting a Victron XS B2B in it's place so all of my charging systems will be Victron.

The unit is fan cooled and currently setup with a Lithium charging profile, but it can be programmed for various battery chemistries and output voltages.

Can be picked up, posted at cost or I can take it the Norden Farm or Swaffham rally's.
  • B2B 1.png
    B2B 1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,407
  • B2B 2.png
    B2B 2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
  • B2B 3.png
    B2B 3.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 29
  • B2B 4.png
    B2B 4.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 30

More from Two on Tour

Two on Tour (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
I have a couple of 15" x 118 PCD wheel rims that would be ideal as a spare wheel. They are sound, although the paint is a bit scabby here and there. £20 each Can post or can be collected from postcode PE28 0TG or we can take it with us to one of the several rallies we are attending this year...
£20.00
1 watching
Two on Tour (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Working fine when I removed it to fit a Lithium compatible charger. Can post or can be collected from postcode PE28 0TG or we can take it with us to one of the several rallies we are attending this year the first of which is Norden Farm in Dorset.
£30.00
Two on Tour (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Only ever used it a couple of times before I removed it from our motorhome as we are rarely on EHU and wanted the cupboard space. Measures 450mm wide x 272 high and 310mm deep. Has a front mounting bracket that can be removed if not required. Can be collected from postcode PE28 0TG or we can...
£25.00
Two on Tour (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
New and unopened. https://fiammastore.com/product/fiamma-carry-bike-kit-support-bar/ Can post or can be collected from postcode PE28 0TG or we can take it with us to one of the several rallies we are attending this year the first of which is Norden Farm in Dorset.
£30.00
Two on Tour (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Only used this for a few months before I removed it and fitted a version that you can lower for our E-bikes. Can be collected from postcode PE28 0TG or we can take it with us to one of the several rallies we are attending this year the first of which is Norden Farm in Dorset.
£125.00

More in Motorhome Accessories

wiljoy (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Large selection of fully boxed vehicle fuses in all sizes. Also 3 high viz jackets, one in a Vizlite container. Everything new and unused. Carriage at cost or collection.
£22.00
Centurian (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Tailored windscreen cover to fit A Class Rapido 2009 era. Three piece with storage bag in very good condition.
£75.00
1 watching
charliesgrandad (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Thetford Inner bowl , this will fit the C250 and the C260 toilet it is brand new and unused only taken out of the packaging to take photos I bought this in error and because of health problems it got too late to return it The C260 inner bowl fits in the C260 and the C250 toilet , Unlike the...
£65.00
2 watching
Tallyboggle (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Cadac Safari Chef 2 with “full size legs”, BBQ Plancha, Roast Pan, Paella Pan 47. Hardly used. Collection only Lancaster.
£120.00
Tallyboggle (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Likes collected
Silver Screens Paragon for VW T5. Folds down for daytime use without removal. Apologies for photos but no longer have a T5. Collection from Lancaster only.
£50.00
1 watching

Classified ad information

Posted by
Two on Tour
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views
Watchers
Expires