Image1.png

For sale Fiamma Carry-Bike Pro M bike rack and fittings £125

£125.00

Details

Only used this for a few months before I removed it and fitted a version that you can lower for our E-bikes.

Can be collected from postcode PE28 0TG or we can take it with us to one of the several rallies we are attending this year the first of which is Norden Farm in Dorset.
  • Image1.png
    Image1.png
    400.9 KB · Views: 2,529
  • Image2.png
    Image2.png
    392.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Image3.png
    Image3.png
    405.6 KB · Views: 33

More from Two on Tour

Two on Tour (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
I have a couple of 15" x 118 PCD wheel rims that would be ideal as a spare wheel. They are sound, although the paint is a bit scabby here and there. £20 each Can post or can be collected from postcode PE28 0TG or we can take it with us to one of the several rallies we are attending this year...
£20.00
1 watching
Two on Tour (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Working fine when I removed it to fit a Lithium compatible charger. Can post or can be collected from postcode PE28 0TG or we can take it with us to one of the several rallies we are attending this year the first of which is Norden Farm in Dorset.
£30.00
Two on Tour (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
New and unopened. https://fiammastore.com/product/fiamma-carry-bike-kit-support-bar/ Can post or can be collected from postcode PE28 0TG or we can take it with us to one of the several rallies we are attending this year the first of which is Norden Farm in Dorset.
£30.00
Two on Tour (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
The aluminium framed bike has 3 power setting for the 250 watt front wheel mounted hub as well as a 3 speed Shimano rear hub. The removable 24v 10Ah lithium battery takes and holds a full charge and can be lock into it's carrier and comes with 2 keys and the original 240v charger. The saddle...
£300.00
3 watching

More in Motorhome Accessories

Rockcrawler (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Car-a-tow folding A frame complete with pull bar ( which is currently fitted to my micra but will remove this weekend ). The new price for these are £1290 so grab yourself a bargain
£100.00
  • On sale
Brianmor (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Selling our Cello TV/DVD in perfect working order. Comes complete with 12v and 240v leads and remote control, we're selling due to new larger TV. Can post at cost if required.
£125.00
£125.00
Norfolk Nige (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Unused in as new condition, still has the tags on. Bought on a whim but never used as have a Cadac Grill Chef I used. Retiring from Motorhoming due to health, hence reason for sale. Buyer collects or pays postage.
£65.00
1 watching
Norfolk Nige (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
New, unused Cassette and replacement seat for Dometic motorhome toilet. Suite 3000/4000 series. Bought as spare for times off grid but never used. These cost over £200 new. This available for £130. Buyer collects or pays postage.
£130.00
Norfolk Nige (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Solar panel to charge VTOMAN PowerBank. Ideal for off grid. Bought to go with my VTOMAN 1500X also advertised. Unused hence in as new condition. New cost £180. Will sell for £90. Collection only or buyer pays postage.
£90.00

Classified ad information

Posted by
Two on Tour
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views
Expires
Rhino Installs
“AS