• Well done, you found us. THIS IS THE NEW SERVER

pads1.png

For sale Brand new Brembo front brake pads

Sold
£40.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!
Status
1 member is watching this classified ad

Details

I bought these Brembo front brake pads in error.
They suit Fiat Ducato, Peugeot Boxer, Citroën Jumper and Vauxhall Movano with 300mm diameter front discs.

Please check the compatibility with your vehicle on the link to the Brembo website below.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for the vehicle compatibility dropdown lists and compatible OE part numbers.

https://www.bremboparts.com/europe/en/catalogue/pad/P_23_136

Can post or can be collected from postcode PE28 0TG or we can take it with us to one of the several rallies we are attending this year, the first of which is Norden Farm in Dorset.
  • pads1.png
    pads1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 525
  • pads2.png
    pads2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
  • pads3.png
    pads3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
  • pads4.png
    pads4.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 11

More from Two on Tour

Two on Tour (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
I have a couple of 15" x 118 PCD wheel rims that would be ideal as a spare wheel. They are sound, although the paint is a bit scabby here and there. £20 each Can post or can be collected from postcode PE28 0TG or we can take it with us to one of the several rallies we are attending this year...
£20.00
1 watching
Two on Tour (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Working fine when I removed it to fit a Lithium compatible charger. Can post or can be collected from postcode PE28 0TG or we can take it with us to one of the several rallies we are attending this year the first of which is Norden Farm in Dorset.
£30.00
Two on Tour (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
New and unopened. https://fiammastore.com/product/fiamma-carry-bike-kit-support-bar/ Can post or can be collected from postcode PE28 0TG or we can take it with us to one of the several rallies we are attending this year the first of which is Norden Farm in Dorset.
£30.00
Two on Tour (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Only used this for a few months before I removed it and fitted a version that you can lower for our E-bikes. Can be collected from postcode PE28 0TG or we can take it with us to one of the several rallies we are attending this year the first of which is Norden Farm in Dorset.
£125.00
Two on Tour (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
The aluminium framed bike has 3 power setting for the 250 watt front wheel mounted hub as well as a 3 speed Shimano rear hub. The removable 24v 10Ah lithium battery takes and holds a full charge and can be lock into it's carrier and comes with 2 keys and the original 240v charger. The saddle...
£300.00
3 watching

More in Motorhome Accessories

bertiebasset (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Likes collected
Having now sold our Autotrail I came across the old TV tuner and remote that was fitted to our Savannah 2010. If anyone needs it I am prepared to post at your expense,, otherwise collection from just outside Nottingham (10 mins from J25). If you are in need of this item, please PM me.
Free
rob1234 (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
selling my towbar it was removed from my 2018 autotrail imala comes with everything in the photo
£100.00
wiljoy (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Large selection of water tap fittings and adaptors, a mix of plastic and stainless steel. One hose pipe fitting for motorhome water filler point. Also NEW compact folding circular clothes line with pegs attached. Carriage at cost or collection.
£15.00
Dave100456 (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
4 adapters for filling LPG cylinders/bottles throughout Europe and USA. A set of 4 retails for £30+ Collection preferred but will post at cost; probably £4 Thank you
£19.00
Twoleftfeet (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Vision plus HD TV & DVD Works perfectly on terrestrial Tv and satellite Comes with 12/24 mains adapter also 12v push in power plug, can be hung and has a stand too Can post but prefer collection in person, Any question please PM me
£150.00
1 watching

Classified ad information

Posted by
Two on Tour
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views
Watchers
Expires