Rally New Year@Shrewsbury--the return (1 Viewer)

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Well after a very stressful Christmas we have now had a very senior moment and got our days mixed up haha we are outside the show ground 1 day early saw that now one was hear then checked the dates an aha we are early se we are parked up in the lane for the night see you all soon x

Oops what are you two like good news is you can be the Wetherspoons advance party , see you both Friday
Sue

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
2016-12-28-12-06-37--445744240.jpg

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Martin is there an oven to heat food up ? Our oven is playing up in van and I have around 60 large veggie samosa to be heated not particularly for new year it can be for any night to suit everybody just don't fancy eating them cold . X Kate

We can heat them in the gas oven or the Micro-wave, :xsurprised: just don't expect as many to return as you supply. :xblush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
We are now on outskirts of Telford but have to call at Salop caravans for a new water pump before we get to the site. :-(

Should be with you late morning. Sorry, but we do not have stuff to 'pimp' the van as already overloaded with sound and lighting gear.O:))

Nov 22, 2015
Old Leake Lincs
Funster No
MH
A class & Panel van
Exp
since 2003
Dog friendly pubs Shrewsbury
Lion Hotel SY1 1UY,
The ArmourySY1 1HH,
Olive Tree SY3 8JR,
Woodman SY1 2DZ,
Prince Wales SY3 7NZ,
Dog Pheasant SY1 2SA,
Off the Square SY1 1LE

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Amanda is at Telford hospital in the morning for an App then we have yet another carvery meal at the Severn gorge pub in Telford they do a lovely carvery and pudding for 4.99 . We are meeting family there for a gathering. So won't be with you all till Friday morning . Temperatures are set to drop and there are fog warnings so be careful out there folks . See you all soon xxx Kate
Ps @Popeye thanks for the offer of oven may take you up on that I like my samosas crispy they go soggy in micro ;) lol got loads more so if a few more go missing it won't hurt brought 100 think there is about 80 left Bill kept eating them was going to bring 6o but will bring all of them ;) lol

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
We are now on outskirts of Telford but have to call at Salop caravans for a new water pump before we get to the site. :-(

Should be with you late morning. Sorry, but we do not have stuff to 'pimp' the van as already overloaded with sound and lighting gear.O:))
OK Robin as long as you have sound and light we will let you off.

Martin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
OK funsters, we are ready and waiting the ground is good and hard! What it will be like when it thaws I don't know, -4.6 at the moment.

It might be worth putting a bit of water on board as I reckon the water in the exposed steel standpipes will be a bit stiff at the moment.

Martin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
When you are on Berwick road just look out for the Left turn onto Hravel hill,
IMG_0245.JPG

You might just see some yellow FUN arrows, follow these and watch for the next two pointing you into the gate.

Martin

Oops should have said LEFT onto Gravel hill lane.

Last edited:

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
I could bring some WELSH WATER with me o but I'm not coming and I am's a plumber frozen pipe no problem only a large call out fee will get me there I could tell you how to get water ray xx lol still lol go to the shop and buy bottle water not a drip after all :xdoh::xdoh::xrofl::xrofl::xrofl:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
I could bring some WELSH WATER with me o but I'm not coming and I am's a plumber frozen pipe no problem only a large call out fee will get me there I could tell you how to get water ray xx lol still lol go to the shop and buy bottle water not a drip after all :xdoh::xdoh::xrofl::xrofl::xrofl:
Ray pal, you can shove your large call out fee, as we've cracked the water situation admirably thanks. :LOL:

Happy New year, when it comes. (y)

@Badknee. Yoo Hoo, where are you Paul & Angela?

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back