Rally New Year@Shrewsbury--the return (2 Viewers)

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
:Eeek: I thought it was a bit crowded in there, by the way that was not me that farted, look a little loser to home old chap

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Haha, that will be two lots that need eating. Chilli and bacon butties for breakfast. :xdoh::xrofl::xrofl::xrofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

meggie

Free Member
Jan 12, 2009
milford haven
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
8y
IMG_1147.JPG
IMG_1144.JPG
Let the party begin

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
looks like you are having a great time ray xx lol still lol have a drink on me tap water:xThumb::xThumb::xThumb:

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Was envious enough without the pictures, looks fantastic, by far the cosiest marquee I have seen so far :), have a great time all of you, will think of you and raise a glass or two during the evening :):)(y)

Hope you are feeling better Phil, even worse for you not to be there :(

Have a good 2017, look forward to meeting again all those we have already met and few more next year hopefully :)

Last edited:

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Sorry yo had to go home early @JockandRita, hope Rita is feeling better soon. :xThumb:
I had to leave the room early as it got a bit much for me sad to say, I gave it a go but it wasn't to be. :xsad:

Hope the party goes well. :xgrin:

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Well can I be the first to say "what a cracking night" thanks everyone, Bed @ 03:20 and up at 7 to sort the room and get the bacon on with a few other early risers.

No sleep for a "funster"

Oh and "Happy New Year" everyone.

Martin

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone. It was never going to be an easy time for Lu & myself but we were made to feel welcome & v well looked after by Jock & Rita, Popeye, cliffandger, mousy, carol & ambilkate amongst others.

@funflair Martin & Jen & helpers, you did good(y) and a great location. Hope you get a bit of rest now:LOL:.

& homercostello thanks for the loan of your hook up cable, much appreciated.

Have a happy & healthy 2017 folks x

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Well this is just for the reserve list and for those who didn't manage to get here like @Taran_Las .

It is all staged, every time someone takes a photo we all have to PRETEND to be having a good time. It was one of the worst meets I have ever attended, no party atmosphere, people are being tight with their booze, I had to personally consume 8 pints of Peach and Blood orange cider, courtesy of @Tom A and then pretend to be having a good time.
Quite honestly I shall be glad when I've had enough.

Sorry you had to leave so soon @JockandRita , get well soon my little treasure.

I will put my name down for next year just so that no one has to take my place and endure such misery. Don't thank me, that is just the kind of thoughtful guy I am.

Many thanks to @Debs and her lovely daughter Lauren for their company, wonderful to see them, hopefully we'll see more of Debs in 2017.

Thanks go mainly to Martin's carer Jen, for just being so gorgeous and helpful and looking after us lot. Bacon butties got off to a slow start but ended up a lovely wake up call following such a long night.

Thank you ALL for helping us see in another New Year, I hope it will be a good one for all.

Jackie and Griff

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
IMG_0127.JPG
IMG_0104.JPG
IMG_0126.JPG
IMG_0119.JPG
IMG_0116.JPG
IMG_0111.JPG
IMG_0110.JPG
A huge thank you to Martin & Jen for all their hard work another brilliant New Years Eve at Shrewsbury as well as a really good location the town of Shrewsbury was a pleasure to wonder around in the winter sunshine with all its little side streets and alleyways with pretty shops and pubs tucked away, and the partying has not finished yet, thank you to all our funster friends for helping us celebrate yet another new year in such style

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Well this is just for the reserve list and for those who didn't manage to get here like @Taran_Las .

It is all staged, every time someone takes a photo we all have to PRETEND to be having a good time. It was one of the worst meets I have ever attended, no party atmosphere, people are being tight with their booze, I had to personally consume 8 pints of Peach and Blood orange cider, courtesy of @Tom A and then pretend to be having a good time.
Quite honestly I shall be glad when I've had enough.

Sorry you had to leave so soon @JockandRita , get well soon my little treasure.

I will put my name down for next year just so that no one has to take my place and endure such misery. Don't thank me, that is just the kind of thoughtful guy I am.

Many thanks to @Debs and her lovely daughter Lauren for their company, wonderful to see them, hopefully we'll see more of Debs in 2017.

Thanks go mainly to Martin's carer Jen, for just being so gorgeous and helpful and looking after us lot. Bacon butties got off to a slow start but ended up a lovely wake up call following such a long night.

Thank you ALL for helping us see in another New Year, I hope it will be a good one for all.

Jackie and Griff

Thank heaven for that(y)

That's cheered me up no end:p

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Nor did we find the Weatherspoons, but did find and spoil ourselves in the Patisserie Valerie :-D after a long hobble into town.

We recognise @Popeye 's description of the meet. Not! ;-)

Jen and Martin @funflair have done a cracking job of organising us all. You will have Fun.B-)

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Apologies to anybody that we missed leaving today, safe journey's. Yes it is true we had half a day off and a good walk around the town with our guide @jonegood.

Anyway still quite a few vans here so back on duty at 7:30 pm as that fridge still has a few bottles in it and there are at least two gala pork pies and some cheese to sort out.

Don't forget your pens for the quiz.

Martin

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Glad you posted Martin - I was just about to ask what time it kicks off tonight!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back