Zero gravity chairs Recommendation (1 Viewer)

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
We bought Lafuma chairs at their french factory. They have a shop where you can try them all out. They also sell seconds with the same warranty but good discount. We couldnt see the reason for being a second!
Sorry cant remember where in france, anyone know?
Could it have been Anneyron? We're heading that way over the next couple if days, there is a factory shop there. It's near Valence/Lyon, could it be the one you went to ?

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Could it have been Anneyron? We're heading that way over the next couple if days, there is a factory shop there. It's near Valence/Lyon, could it be the one you went to ?
We went to the factory shop and saved over 40% by buying 'seconds' and they still came with a 5 year guarantee!!

The factory shop WAS in Anneyron, on Rue Victor Lafuma (🤔)!!!. Well worth a visit if you're in the area and looking for a bargain !!

Aug 26, 2008
B&NES
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
On the subject of footrests, we bought a pair of Brunner folding stools. Very light, compact, and come with a fabric storage bag. Top quality.

I am still pleased with our Ozark Trail* folding chairs which appear to be almost as new after 15 years' use. From Asda when it was owned by Walmart.

*You can order them from the USA but they now cost a lot more than I paid.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 13, 2011
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
30 years
We have had a pair of lafuma for about 12 years. They should come with a warning as they are too comfortable.

Geoff

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back