Woodside Field Anniversary Rally (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Clivefog
Jul 4, 2018
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg
Exp
A few years.
The rally is now full. Please message me if you wish to be put on a waiting list.

On arrival all cars and/or trailers are to be parked near the site entrance, you will be shown where. The site security gate will be locked for the majority of the time.

There may be a possibility of some eggs hen mostly and a limited amount of duck for a modest donation, on a first come first served basis. Sadly they do not lay on demand so supply may be limited get your order in quick! Quackers monitor this thread and get the girls fired up!

I'm going to be offline mostly from now, I will look in but don't expect a quick answer.

Safe journey every one, see you there!

Clive

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Just a reminder if you are coming from the South and make the awful decision to come through Bath that they have a clean air zone and you can check to see whether you have to pay or not here

Griff097

LIFE MEMBER
May 19, 2021
Cardiff, UK
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Just a reminder if you are coming from the South and make the awful decision to come through Bath that they have a clean air zone and you can check to see whether you have to pay or not here

Or look up the toll road diversion if you can fit over the bridge and miss Bath.

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Please send a private message if you want to order eggs. We can offer a half dozen box of chicken, duck or a mixed box at £1.50 per box, 50p of that will be going to the charity fund. (Limited supplies so one box per van initially)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Griff097

LIFE MEMBER
May 19, 2021
Cardiff, UK
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Please send a private message if you want to order eggs. We can offer a half dozen box of chicken, duck or a mixed box at £1.50 per box, 50p of that will be going to the charity fund. (Limited supplies so one box per van initially)
I have got to say, they are stunning eggs.

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
Oooh eggxxitting!!!
I'll have half a dozen on Saturday please.

BigDean

Free Member
Mar 31, 2018
Bath, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria
Exp
Since 2017
The rally is now full. Please message me if you wish to be put on a waiting list.

On arrival all cars and/or trailers are to be parked near the site entrance, you will be shown where. The site security gate will be locked for the majority of the time.

There may be a possibility of some eggs hen mostly and a limited amount of duck for a modest donation, on a first come first served basis. Sadly they do not lay on demand so supply may be limited get your order in quick! Quackers monitor this thread and get the girls fired up!

I'm going to be offline mostly from now, I will look in but don't expect a quick answer.

Safe journey every one, see you there!

Clive
I guess we might be too late, but if badges are still available, Dean and Carole.

OP
OP
Clivefog
Jul 4, 2018
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg
Exp
A few years.
For those of you attending the site for the first time from the A46 North or South bound.

The junction can be busy and attempting to turn across the road and round the bollard can be exciting!
I suggest you turn down the A432 towards Yate, carry on down the hill towards the village. In approximately half a mile the road widens to a dual carriageway on the right hand side and, as you enter the 30mph limit, you can turn right into Church Road and use the wide mouth of the junction to turn around and come back up the hill. (If you miss this turn, don’t worry as there is a roundabout another mile or so down the road.) When you reach the junction by the Cross Hands Hotel in Old Sodbury stay in the left hand lane and you will find the Hill Lane street sign on the left hand side almost at the lights. DO NOT take the A46 towards Stroud. Please approach Hill Lane carefully as there may be other traffic, horses or pedestrians in this area. The entrance to the site is by way of a field gate approximately 200 metres on the left. Look for a red mirror on the right hand bank and the entrance is opposite.

Copied most of this from Woodside Field web site.

Hope to put out a sign/arrow/something on Hill Lane road sign.

Safe journey, be safe out there!

Griff097

LIFE MEMBER
May 19, 2021
Cardiff, UK
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Something I wanted to mention as more people than usual may be popping by the camper to try the ales and say hello, is our lovely Staffordshire Terrior.
Like a lot of Staffies.they are people dogs, love a fuss and affection, but as she has got older especially, she is not good around other dogs, very grumpy and snappy so we do our best to keep our distance to keep her calm.
If we could bear that in mind it would be Grateley appreciated ❤️

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
We have booked our places at the pub overlooking the junction in order to spot the funsters who didn't read the instructions for the junction !

NB pub needs Greene king app for £3.69 IPA

Unfortunately it keeps account of how long or short it is between orders
IMG20210713165702.jpg

Last edited:

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Views which are westerly facing and within about 400 metres of the meet which have our name on it with a certain pinot noir at sunset

Attachments

• IMG20210713163103.jpg
    IMG20210713163103.jpg
    665.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG20210713163057.jpg
    IMG20210713163057.jpg
    805.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG20210713163100.jpg
    IMG20210713163100.jpg
    652 KB · Views: 19

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
For those of you attending the site for the first time from the A46 North or South bound.

The junction can be busy and attempting to turn across the road and round the bollard can be exciting!
I suggest you turn down the A432 towards Yate, carry on down the hill towards the village. In approximately half a mile the road widens to a dual carriageway on the right hand side and, as you enter the 30mph limit, you can turn right into Church Road and use the wide mouth of the junction to turn around and come back up the hill. (If you miss this turn, don’t worry as there is a roundabout another mile or so down the road.) When you reach the junction by the Cross Hands Hotel in Old Sodbury stay in the left hand lane and you will find the Hill Lane street sign on the left hand side almost at the lights. DO NOT take the A46 towards Stroud. Please approach Hill Lane carefully as there may be other traffic, horses or pedestrians in this area. The entrance to the site is by way of a field gate approximately 200 metres on the left. Look for a red mirror on the right hand bank and the entrance is opposite.

Copied most of this from Woodside Field web site.

Hope to put out a sign/arrow/something on Hill Lane road sign.

Safe journey, be safe out there!
The junction looks like this if coming from A46 south (Bath or M4)
D89BED7C-FB2D-41F3-93F5-6660CC4E9126.jpeg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back