Woo-hoo, NW 200 here come the Griswalds! (1 Viewer)

Bonkers the Dog

Free Member
Nov 9, 2018
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
2 yrs
Excited already. just booked my tickets for the NW 200 in May with P&O, Cairnryan -Larne. £396 for a family of four, an 8m van and 4m trailer; not a bad deal. Booked direct. That was cheaper the CCC & a better deal that CMC.

Now all I have t do is sit tight the till end of January so I can get into the park that I want and the pitch I MUST have! I will have to sit poised at this terminal all that time; wish me luck I'm going in….

awg

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 9, 2013
Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
WIldax Altair RS
Exp
Since 2015
Where do you plan to park?

When I've gone I've taken the easy option and gone by bike and booked a cheap hotel in Portrush. Taking the motorhome appeals but how far do you end up from a town with pubs and restaurants?

OP
OP
Bonkers the Dog

Bonkers the Dog

Free Member
Nov 9, 2018
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
2 yrs
Im hoping to get right down at the start line where there are two council run sites but they don't open their books till the New Year. As they are council they dont' inflate their price for major events. However, you do have to take a spot for a week. But then I don't mind that as I will be trailering the bikes over and there is plenty to do in that lovely part of the World; cannae-feckin'-wait!

I went last year with the lads and we stayed in Portpatrick, some nice cottages at the back of the Baptist church. However, I promised the family that I would take them this time and I don't want to do the hotel thing when I've recently spent a King's ransom on a MH!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: awg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back