wireless reversing mirror (1 Viewer)

Martin4656

Free Member
Jul 13, 2021
Funster No
MH
autostar auros 90
can anyone recommend an easy fit wireless rearview/reversing camera system for 7metre ducato motorhome

Sep 17, 2017
Birmingham, UK
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
Even some recent ones appear to be less than ideal quality. Many of them have no unique pairing between the camera and the screen. So when you go to a campsite, your monitor might blink on to show other people's reversing efforts. Or you just get interference.

Upvote 0

bridgedino

Free Member
Sep 13, 2020
Fife
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
can anyone recommend an easy fit wireless rearview/reversing camera system for 7metre ducato motorhome
I looked into these. Not as ā€˜wirelessā€™ at you would think. Both the camera and the screen need their own, wired 12v source of power and you still need to drill a hole to mount the camera on the rear. Unless someone gave you it got free, I would be aiming for a wired one.

Upvote 0

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
The Garmin wireless one gets very good revues & no it doesn't require any wire.
The camera has batteries that last for ages, now the down side is that you also need the Garmin Camper satellite system or similar from Garmin.

I think the camera is a BC40 by Garmin.

Now you could get lucky, I picked up a Garmin 760 camper for Ā£30 delivered on Gumtree, the old boy was giving up motorhoming.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

bridgedino

Free Member
Sep 13, 2020
Fife
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
The Garmin wireless one gets very good revues & no it doesn't require any wire.
The camera has batteries that last for ages, now the down side is that you also need the Garmin Camper satellite system or similar from Garmin.

I think the camera is a BC40 by Garmin.

Now you could get lucky, I picked up a Garmin 760 camper for Ā£30 delivered on Gumtree, the old boy was giving up motorhoming.
Cant beat a gumtree bargain.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back