Wireless printer………any recomendations for a techi numpty? Please (1 Viewer)

Jul 2, 2019
doncaster
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 2010
Hello ,im wondering if any of you have preferences for wireless printers,i want to print travel documents from iphone and ipad ,i dont know how to use a computer( i intend to learn) !
Im surprised ive managed to be on this forum actually,im not very good at emails etc,but am learning,anyway as daunting as it is(for me anyway) im off to spain to see daughter,ive got my double jabber letter,and id like to fill in Spanish health form and print it,i prefer paper format at airports as theres enough faffing about without trying to find stuff on electronic devices (again for me anyhow)
so has anybody got any suggestions ? Im looking at argos and its got to be wireless, not bothered how much it costs really,
cheers pampam🤗

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
For the same reason as you I needed a printer and asked the same question on here last Friday and had very useful replies.
Have a look here:

I've ordered this one:

Amazon product ASIN B08YRSRNN5

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
Ours is an HP Envy had it a few years and it works well. Got the app for the phone and I just send things to it, like insurance certificates etc.

When I was setting it up I opted for the 10 free pages a month package, any additional ones are 10p a page. If you use it like this HP send you the ink free (the printer tells them when it's getting low). Don't think I've ever had a bill off them yet 😎

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
I just bought an Epson XP3100, ideal if you are not techy I've never had a printer that was so easy to set up.
Print quality fairly good but not quite as good as the boss's Cannon.

Upvote 0
Sep 17, 2020
Totton
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 745
Exp
Since Sept 2020.
Ther printers are cheap as chips ... it's the ink that costs the money. I'd look for something that you're sure you can get cartridges for across Europe. I've just found this site, so you can be pretty sure all the big names are OK.

Upvote 0
Nov 9, 2015
Addingham, West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7099f
Exp
Veteran
Hello ,im wondering if any of you have preferences for wireless printers,i want to print travel documents from iphone and ipad ,i dont know how to use a computer( i intend to learn) !
Im surprised ive managed to be on this forum actually,im not very good at emails etc,but am learning,anyway as daunting as it is(for me anyway) im off to spain to see daughter,ive got my double jabber letter,and id like to fill in Spanish health form and print it,i prefer paper format at airports as theres enough faffing about without trying to find stuff on electronic devices (again for me anyhow)
so has anybody got any suggestions ? Im looking at argos and its got to be wireless, not bothered how much it costs really,
cheers pampam🤗
Buy ink off EBay or Amazon, it’s tons cheaper and fine.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Apr 30, 2018
Mid Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhoming since 2018.
One caveat when buying print cartridges off eBay, in most cases (not all) if the're cheap its because they're past their shelf life. Depending what printer you have it will require you to ignore the default setting before printing. (Can be bl**dy frustrating) if you happen to do a lot of printing.

Upvote 0
Nov 9, 2015
Addingham, West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7099f
Exp
Veteran
One caveat when buying print cartridges off eBay, in most cases (not all) if the're cheap its because they're past their shelf life. Depending what printer you have it will require you to ignore the default setting before printing. (Can be bl**dy frustrating) if you happen to do a lot of printing.
What tosh. They are brand new and work fine. If you buy a second hand one you must buy second hand bread etc.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
P
Jul 2, 2019
doncaster
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 2010
Thanks everyone
just been given a brother its copied ok and will get round to learning how to print off wirelessly when ive got a day with nowt to do , butits lookin good👍👵🏼

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back